6| Esᴄᴀᴘɪsᴍ.

Sooo I honestly been way too bush with life and drowning in college. I'm trying really hard to do better bc I have so many ideas for my books. I also compare myself and success to other authors too which is sad. Anyways let's get it

Also if you haven't read Venomous Alliances 💅🏾by me.

Song inspo- Escapism by Raye

Jasper pov.
Unedited

Adulting actually sucks.

Ames is hooking me up with an fiancial advisor and accountant to make sure money goes where it is supposed to go.

She even made sure my tax forms were done an dthat I had paid taxes. Being an actor a large fraction of your money goes to taxes, which im not complaining about. Between Ames' assets and my new ones, we'll be fine.

Ames alone brings in income from her shares in her brother Leo and Suho's company, she was alos one of the first few models in Adora and Eric's company. Then she was in the So Chic magazine with them.

"Okay so your investments are in a few New York companies but they projected to be a success after all. We are also working on a retirement fund because you don't want to be those actors in those infomercials selling a scam." My accountant says double checking her numbers and looking at what she's doing.

"We also got a trust made for your family, leaving you with about ten percent of passive income which isn't really bad considering you're in New York City," the woman looks at me with her glasses on her nose bridge like an old lady before she pushes them up. My account was an old southern black woman she was the accountant for Ames' family for years her firm was actually made by Ames'mom becuase in the early 70's they were extremely racist.

Ames mom and father actually stopped her firm from getting burnt down from the KKK also so there's a lot of history between them and the D'Romano Clan.

"Thank you Mrs. Cleaver, you have money wired to your account and I hope your grandchildren are enjoying life at their new private school." Ames gets up with a smile, her guards waiting on her cue. She grimes behind the desk to hug the short woman.

"They are thank you, until next time Ms. D'Romano," the woman gets up from her desk.

"It's Ames there's two unmarried D'Romano girls after all," with that she leaves with her guards.

I stand up awkwardly giving her a smile looking around. "Jasper!" Ames yells out, "let's go!"

Oh.

I wave at the woman who just shakes her head and laugh as I run out the room.

Shit.

"You act like I don't have to go to Italy in a few days which means I need to get clothes, set things up for your gigs while I'm gone and situate your security team." She walks holding the leash allowing her chubby Corgi to roam the streets. the Corgi was originally her and her sisters dog.