Background and 1st chapter

Name: William Wallace Bosak
Age:37
Height: 6'5"
Hair: Blonde
Date of birth: 6 December
Occupation: stay at home dad, chef
Family: mother; Kate Wallace
Father; Duncan Wallace(deceased)
Sister; Selena Natalia Wallace
Daughter; Jana Bosak

Chapter 1

Right now me and Jana are going to surprise Zofia. We're right now landing in Heathrow airport. I got in touch with Six, she was very happy to help. Especially when Zofia wouldn't be able to make it to Jana's birthday.
William "come on Jana, we don't want to keep mumia (mummy) waiting do we."
Jana "no daddy."
William "then let's get going."
We quickly made our way through the airport until some men with white masks came in and started shooting up the place. I quickly dragged Jana behind me and hid us behind a counter. Jana went to scream but I put my hand over mouth and signal her to be quiet, which she complied with. I pulled out my Bluetooth headphones I got from Zofia as they where her old combat ones. I connected it to my phone and phoned up Six.
Six "this is Six, how did you get this number?"
William "it's me, I'm here to let you know there's white masks in Heathrow airport. Send help quickly, the last thing I want is my daughter hurt do you understand me?"
Six "stay on the phone and keep up with the intelligence."
William "I count 15 hostilities with various weapons, mainly ak-47's and mp5's. Hold it I count a further two with lmg's and bombs on them."
Six "good keep it up."
I see that Jana is terrified so I murmured some comforting words while I hold her close.
Six "I want Ash, Thatcher, Sledge, Montagne, black beard, buck, Zofia, Dokkaebi, lion, Finka, Ela and Nøkk to intel room immediately."

Time skip to rainbow arriving.

Suddenly one of the white masks find me and Jana behind the counter I quickly put the headphones on Jana before he noticed I had them on first.
White mask "get up, what are you doing back here. I think i should shoot the little girl."
William "don't you dare hurt her, if you do I'll make your life hell."
White mask "I don't believe you."
He hit me with the butt of his gun and knocked me down. He then pointed the gun at Jana and flicked the safety off. I watched how Jana's eyes widened with fear. I quickly jumped in front of Jana and  heard the gun go off. I felt like every thing became slow motion as I counted the bullets that entered my body. One, two, three, four, five. I quickly dropped to the ground in agony as each round hit me in the chest. I looked back at Jana and he beautiful face was now covered in red. Her eyes held so much emotion, it remained me of her mother. The white mask was then quickly shot dead. I dropped to the floor just before the white mask. I tried to reach out to my beautiful baby girl. She quickly dropped down to my height and cried her eyes out.
Jana "daddy, get up please. I don't want you to go."
I started to then cough up blood.
William "don't worry księżniczka (princess), mumia (mummy) will get you and look after you."
Jana "no tatuś (daddy), I don't want you to go."
William "It's okay księżniczka (princess)."
Everything was getting rapidly darker and Jana was getting more muffled.
William "I love you Jana."
I slipped away into darkness.