~ Great Escape ~

Previously on Odds in your Favour

Diluc came from behind his brother and pulled us both with him to the door. The kids were waiting for us there and the teen cashier was still asleep. I leaned over her desk and disabled the cameras she had on the screen. I pulled out the usb memory thing and put it in my pocket before running after the others.

~ Present time ~

We were all walking around the weird town. It was suspiciously quiet as there were no cars and the people walked silently. Don't get me wrong there was a road and working traffic lights but there were no cars in sight. It's not like the streets were packed with people but there were about 50 in total that were surrounding us.

All of us blended in well as we also walked around aimlessly and pretended to know where we were going. No one was talking so I decided it would be a bad idea to do so.

"So~ anyone wanna go get food? Y'all must be hungry!" I chirped at my friends and they all stared at me before Qiqi grabbed the hem of my jacket and tugged on it.

"Do you have any cocogoat milk?" She looked up at me with sweet pleading eyes and her free hand pointing at her mouth that was slightly agape. I smiled at her and opened my bag to search for coconut milk (is that correct?).

Diluc and the others all were stopped around Qiqi and I. Once I found the milk I smiled once more at the aforementioned lavender headed kid and handed her the little carton of milk. She gave me a tiny smile and opened the milk to drink it.

As if on cue the other kids' tummies all grumbled and I let out a small chuckle before looking around to hopefully find a food place and as soon as I did I grabbed the hands of the kids I could and have them a little tug so they would follow.

The brothers behind us started whispering to each other and I didn't care enough to listen in on their private conversation. The little girls and I entered the restaurant and it was an Italian place. We all sat down at a fairly large table and the boys were across from each other.

I was in the middle of Diona and Klee with Sayu in front of me. Diluc sat a seat away from Sayu so if she fell asleep she had room to do so. And Kaeya was on the other side of Klee. We all ordered and my mind wandered off to Albedo and Xiao, I hoped they were ok.. I was missing them dearly and it only came to my attention when I actually got time to think.

Everyone was talking to one another and Diona was drawing in the kids menu she was given. I smiled as I recognized she was drawing everyone together at the table, she labeled me as the mom and Diluc and Kaeya as Weird uncle #1 and Weird drunk uncle #2 and I had to surprise my laugh at Kaeya's name.

Klee was labeled 'Arsonist Sister' Qiqi was named 'Zombie Dory Sister' and Sayu was 'Sleepy Ninja Sister' it was so cute that only a few weeks had gone by and I am a mother of 5 and one is like 20 something and I also ended up with 2.. boyf- no partne- no I don't know.. unlabeled people I have grown very attached to. Yea perfect.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a plate of hot food was placed in front of me. My mouth was watering just because of the smell and once everyone was given their food and drinks I prayed (if you do pray :] ) and began eating as fast as I could do I didn't burn my tongue or mouth. (I failed at that)

Once everyone was done eating Diluc put the mora on the table and we exited the store asap, we needed to get back to Teyvat and fast. I could tell everyone's visions were acting weird by randomly acting up and glowing brighter or just fading slightly.

I knew it was affecting the others because when it faded they looked as if they were getting dizzy spells (like if you have low blood sugar because it happens to me sometimes lol) and it was making me worry more and more since Kaeya almost passed out and if I didn't catch him he would have a concussion..

As I was looking around I spotted a familiar head of dark red hair and a cute hat in their hands. I ran up to them and I was correct it was Hu Tao! She looked confused for a second but called once she noticed who I was. "Y/n! Where are we? And how are you! You've been gone for like ever!"

I hugged her tighter and answered what I could, "Don't know where, I'm ok, and how long??" I questioned her and answered at the same time. It's a talent.

She put her hat on once I let go and her face darkened when she looked down. "You've been gone for four days.. the yaksha and alchemist have been very isolated since you left.."

My body tensed and tears welled up in my eyes as I pictured the boys in my mind sad. I didn't want to imagine them like that.. especially not because of me..

"How did you get here and do you know how to go back..?" I barely managed to speak without breaking down and Hu looked at me with a slightly more positive look.

"I fell through a hike in the ground when chasing a treasure hoarder! Also there might be a way.."

"Is it dangerous..? There's four kids and two adults here that are also from Teyvat."

"Well.. it is a little but they have visions right? Because if so it's not at all!"

~ Chapter End ~

Hi! School started like 2 days ago so I have been a bit busy but I wrote this all before bed so there might be some errors but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote! Also comment the funny ones always make my day and make me laugh. PLEASE don't feel bad about spam voting I really love it and the spam commenting is always appreciated so please don't be afraid to do so my loves! I will try to update as much as possible but don't get too hopeful I might have a mental breakdown again and disappear but that's ok 💅✨ I'm a bad bitch you can't take all my motivation away.

Go drink some water and eat some hummer food! Go take a shower too 🥰

keikeisgonnacry signing off for tonight <3 ~

Word Count: 1143