The auction

Elizabeth's pov:
Honestly all these people are whores and are honestly to confident, sophie was to bratty and wasn't listening to anyone, kate was to good and just a suck up how hard is it just to find a stuterring,bratty good girl who will please me.

'Now will Y/n L/n please come on the stage' said the man i am honestly so over it now.

Hold on she is perfect really shy and blushy and looks like she can have lots of fun.

No-one's pov:
'Let's start her off at 100 thousand pounds 'said the auction man.
The price all around the room got higher from 200 thousand to 600 thousand  until...
' 1million pounds' said Elizabeth

Your pov:
Wow someone wants me that bad and a female how lucky am i.I just hope she is nice and lets me get on  with my life she probaly won't if she is here but oh well.

'Well i thinks obvious but sold to Elizabeth Williams' said the auction man not gonna lie i am really nervous about going home with her but i guess i have no choice.

Elizabeth's pov:

Well looks like i am going home with a pet now finnally i can go home happy for once.

' Would you like her in a cage with her stuffie or not' someone asked me she has a stuffie how fucking adorable.

'Yes to the the stuffie no to the cage' i replied i want her to be free in the car and plus i already have a cage for this princess.