sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

Breathe in. Breath out.

Soyala took a deep breath, slowly stretching her hands up before locking her palms together. As she did so, she exhaled and lowered her hands.

"What are you doing there?"

Soyala opened her eyes and saw her kwami ​​hovering in front of her with a curious expression on her face. She closed her eyes again and continued with her position. "I'm meditating."

Nyxx raised her nonexistent eyebrow and looked around the room until she found Soyala's laptop. She flew up to it and read aloud what was written: "Meditation can help you relax." She looked up at her owner. "You're stressed?"

"No big deal."

The kwami gave her a worried look. "Is it because of--"

Before either of them could say anything else, Soyala's cell phone rang to notify her that she had a new message. Soyala strolled over to her phone and read the message:

Hey girl, Marinette and I are on our way to the park to see Adrien's photo shoot :-) Want to come along?

"Who is it?" Nyxx asked while eating a watermelon that Soyala gave her earlier.

"Alya. She invited me to the park." She walked over to her closet and pulled out a bag.

"And you're going?"

"Yeah, would definitely distract me from a few things." Nyxx just nodded silently and flew into her bag, hiding from the citizens of Paris.

Soyala made her way downstairs to tell her mother that she was going out. "Hey, Mom. I'm going out for a while...with friends."

Her mother smiled up from her book. "Okay, take care and be home by five because dinner will be ready by then."

"I'll be back by then," she said and left.

꧁꧂

"You know, it's creepy to stalk someone." Soyala addressed Marinette as she approached her friends.

Marinette gasped in shock and addressed Alya, "Did you hear that, Alya?" She placed her hand on her forehead and "fainted" in Alya's arms. ''I'm shocked."

Soyala rolled her eyes. "I'm only telling the truth, Princess. And by the way, who is that?" She knelt down to a girl who was hiding behind Marinette's legs.

"This is Manon. I'll take care of her today."

"Hey," Soyala greeted her kindly. Manon smiled shyly and also replied with a simple "Hello".

Soyala smiled and stood up noticing that Marinette had her eyes on the young model. "Okay, if we manage to get Adrien's attention, can we go have ice cream to celebrate?" She was really craving the cold dessert.

"But only if we get his attention," Marinette said.

"Ugh, alright. What's the plan?"

Marinette thought for a moment before a smile broke out on her face. "We're just going to stroll along there in a really cool way, as if we just happened to walk by."

"And then what?" Alya asked.

"Then I invite him to a smoothie after his shoot. Then we will get married, live in a beautiful house and have two children! No-three and a dog...maybe a cat? No not a cat, a hamster! I love hamsters!" Marinette babbled.

"Wow, Marinette. You've probably planned your whole life. I don't even know what kind of ice cream I'm going to get," Soyala blurted out with a laugh.

Alya looked at Marinette with a grin. "Maybe we'll start strolling past there in a really cool way. Then we'll see how far you get."