Dean

I hate my life.

I hate this world.

I hate everything.

Everything hates me.

All except Sammy. I close my eyes curled up on the floor and picture his happy face sitting in the library. I blank out all the abuse being shouted at me. I ignore all the painful hits to my ribs. I gnome the stench of alcohol and focus on my little brother.

The only thing I'm good for is protecting him and ensuring he gets to Stanford. I vaguely notice my father has stopped and struggle to get up and to the bathroom. I wipe of the blood and apply cream to the parts that have bruised. I apply another cream to my scars before pulling on a plain black T-shirt and heading to my brothers room. He is sat at his desk, headphones on. I tap his shoulder and motion to his bed.

He groans but climbs in anyway. Before looking at me half asleep.

"Are you ok dean," he mumbles touching my arm.
"Of course I am little moose don't worry it's not that bad today." I stroke his long hair.

"If you say so," he sighs falling asleep. I turn of his light and head to my room. I stare at the ceiling the entire night unable to sleep from the pain I was in. Thankfully it is Saturday tomorrow so dad will be away for a week. YAAY. I'm rather excited.

After what felt like a year the front door slammed and a car pulled away. I groaned as I stood up and put on my black ripped jeans and faded AC/DC T-shirt and head to the kitchen. The smell of pancakes spread through the house summoning my brother who appears suddenly not fully in control of his ridiculously long limbs and hits everything going.

We happily eat in silence and after we cleared up Sammy demanded to see my injuries to clean up himself. I grown as u sat in the couch flicking through random shows on the tv. Sammy sat on the couch by the window doing something nerdy.

"Oh hey look someone is moving in over the road." He exclaimed kneeling on his seat. I got up to look too.

"Wow they look rich and wow there's a lot of them," I muttered.

"We should say hi," Sammy grins.

"Maybe after lunch ya know let em settle in. And look there's a kid your age you could make a friend." I laugh. Sammy grumbled but sat down to continue his work.

Time dragged on slowly until lunch came and went. Which Sammy seemed delighted about.

"Cmon dean let's go," he whined as I pulled on my leather jacket. We walk out the front door and across the road. Sammy bangs on the door excitedly. I had to pull him away it was that much.
The door opened and a middle aged man opened it.

"Um hello there boys how can I help," he smiled.

"I'm sam and this is dean we live across the road." Sammy shouted.

"Shhh Sammy not so loud god. Yeah hi we came to say hi ya know being neighbourly." I frowned.

"Oh pleasure to meet you both would you like to come in and meet everyone." He asked. Before o can stop him Sammy had gone in making me follow after him.

The man took us into the half unpacked living room. There was a bunch of people fighting in there.

"Boys," the man shouted "this is Sam and dean from over the road."the others stood up staring at us. "I'm chuck Novak and these are my kids Michael, lucifer, Zachariah, Raphael, Azazel, Balthazar, Anna, Gabriel and Castiel." They all waved in turn. I smiled slightly whilst Sammy happily went over to them one by one and happily chatted to Gabriel. The one his age. I feel awkward and like I'm being judged.

"So tell us about your family," Michael I think asked me rolling his eyes at the youngest two get along like old friends.

"Uh well there me and my brother our father and uncle our mom died a few years ago," I replied not looking in his eyes.

"Huh who's cars that in the drive then," lucifer asked.

"Mine our dad is away for the week so his truck isn't there," I replied.

Lucifer wrapped his arm around my shoulders making me tense up.

"Well it pretty decent you'll have to show me it soon." He laughed rubbing my hair causing me to panic and push him away.

"Hey," Michael shouted catching his brother "what was that for." I don't answer just try to control my breathing as I rush out the house. I go straight to my room and hyperventilate.
'Great now they'll think your weird or rude. They'll hate you two well done douchebag.' I think to myself. Sammy walks in and calms me down. He explained that he told them I wasn't good meeting new people and panic like that a lot.

He promised they didn't hate me and even invited us to dinner tomorrow. I smiled weakly at him for helping me out. Now all I had to do was count the minutes before dinner the next day.