Dean

(Sunday)
I put on a new white T-shirt and none ripped jeans and put on an unbuttoned red flannel and red converse. Sammy was in a white shirt and jeans as usual. I paced the living room until it was time to go over.

Nervously I headed across the road. Sammy holding my hand. He calmly knocked this time. Raphael opened it with a blank look letting us in and taking us to the dining room.

Everyone was sat around the table talking but stopped when we entered.
"Uh hi s-sorry about yesterday," I say not looking anyone in the eye. They say it doesn't matter and tell us to sit I sit next to castiel and Sammy sits between me and Gabriel. The dinner was a roast chicken dinner.

"So Chuck what is your job," Sammy asked the man at the end of the table.

"I'm a doctor a surgeon," he smiled "what do you want to be?"

"I want to be a lawyer," he grins proudly. Chuck laughed.

"Dean what about you?"

"Um dunno really I'll probably be a Hunter," I shrug.

"A Hunter why and what kind," Balthazar asked eating a roast potato.

"Well our dad and uncle are both hunters so it's what I love been taught. And just whatever we can find," I replied knowing dad would kill me if I told these strangers we hunted monsters hell not even Sammy knows.

"Huh fair enough," he shrugged back. Everyone begins talking amongst themselves.

"So dean Uh wanna talk about anything," castiel mumbled next to me. He stared right at my face. I felt kind of uncomfortable.

"Uh whatever you wanna talk about," I replied kindly looking in his eyes. I gasp lightly. He has the most beautiful blue eyes bluer than by other. "You have pretty eyes." I mention before blushing at what I just let slip.

"Really thanks yours are ever so tired looking but very pretty as well," he smiled making me go red too. We sit taking about our favourite bands, food, and hobbies. Until the meal ends.

Over the rest of the week me and Sammy grow close to the new family and become great friends which is odd to me as I've never really had any. School also finished for the summer and so did our father.

(Saturday 3 weeks later)
It was half six and I sat in my bed, Sammy already in his fast asleep from the fun day he had, when the front door opened. Our father returned from the pub. He called me down stairs. Reluctantly I limped down to him. It had been a good day he'd been out all day however that meant he was very drunk.

"Ugh you stupid useless murder. How could I have made such a useless fucking fag," he slurred. I stayed silent.

This just resulted in him whacking me in the head with a glass bottle and stabbing my arm with his knife. He began to boot my chest so hard i felt some ribs crack. He knelt down and repeatedly punched me in the face then went back to kicking me in the stomach and groin.

I silently began to pray to god. Wishing him to send anyone an Angel or demon anything to save me. I could feel my consciousness begin to fade after about ten minutes of beatings. I could just about make out someone jump on my dads back and be joined by some others someone came down with what I only assumed was my brother still asleep. Then on crouched down to me. The evening light from out the door made them all look like dark figure except for their eyes which seemed to glow each a different colour. Then I passed out.