Exhausting mornings

Waking up was no longer the sweet and innocent stretches you were used to having, where you had a moment to lean over and kiss Bucky on the lips. Now it was a scramble from his embrace as you rushed to the bathroom, throwing open the door ungracefully as you reached the toilet and started dry heaving as you plunged your head between the opening of the seat. You heard Bucky get up quickly and rush into the bathroom and sit down behind you as he started rubbing your back and whispering that it was almost over. He pulled the rug up under your knees again as you took a small break and got up to get the cold cloth for you.
"I'm going to have to go buy some parenting books, I want to make sure we are prepared" Bucky mumbled softly as he pressed the cold compress to your face. You tried to enjoy it as long as you could before your stomach started heaving again. "It's okay baby, you're doing a good job" Bucky wasn't sure what was the right thing to say in this situation, but he knew you were doing your best in this situation. "Is there anything you can take?" he finally asked, feeling a little at a loss of what to do. He wanted to help you as best he could.
"Nothing" you finally had a moment of reprieve. "I have to take my prenatal vitamin before we go to breakfast"
"Does it help?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.
"It helps the baby" your voice was raspy as you sat back on your legs a bit.
"What did you want to wear today? I'll go pull out an outfit for you" Bucky offered softly.
"Just one of the summer dresses, it's easier with the heat" you admitted. He gave a nod and got up after putting another cold compress on your face and went to the closet. You heard him rushing to get dressed before he came back in with your dark blue summer dress with a lace trim, and a pair of matching undergarments. He grabbed the glass you had been using for water all week, and filled it with water and went searching for the prenatal vitamins, finally finding them on the bottom shelf.
"You don't need to hide these" he put them on a higher shelf after taking a pill out for you. You gingerly got up off of the floor and flushed the toilet before going over and brushing your teeth first. Bucky didn't miss a beat, but moved behind you, wearing his dark blue jeans and a white button up, and started brushing your hair. You noticed he was careful to tie your hair back before he leaned forward and kissed the small bruise on your collarbone, a reminder of the night you spent together. You pulled on your panties, and reached for your bra. Bucky was quick to clasp your bra in the back for you, and you giggled softly.
"I can still do these things for myself," you reminded him.
"Let me spoil you" Bucky murmured gently, giving the side of your neck another kiss as you reached for your dress. You slipped your dress on over your head and smiled to yourself, loving that he had purposely matched your undergarments to the dress, just like you would normally do for yourself. "Are you ready for breakfast?" he asked, standing back a little bit.
"No, but let's go anyways" you turned around and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Thank you for helping me"
"Does anyone else know, besides Bruce?" Bucky asked as you both started heading towards the bedroom, which made you pause.
"Mama figured it out, Billy can smell it, so can the pack. Tony knows. Wanda's never out of my head. I think Clint suspects it" you answered honestly. "I haven't admitted it officially yet, if that's what you're asking. I wanted you to be the first to know. Tony read my medical file, I think he was worried I caught something again"
"When did you want to tell everyone?" he asked after taking in that information.
"I don't know, I haven't thought about it. Anything can happen in the first trimester from what I've been reading" you admitted.
"I'd feel better if you weren't in the field" he took your hand as you both continued walking through the bedroom and into the living room.
"I don't like working apart from you" you looked at him sharply, stopping in the middle of the living room where Snow looked up from her spot with her pups.
"Baby, I don't like being apart from you either. But you have a very good reason to be working just in the lab for now" he spoke softly, not wanting to upset you.
"But I'm good at what I do, and the missions have gotten more dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt either" you pouted.
"You are one of the best at what you do, and you are right. They have gotten more dangerous, and you have a very big reason to stay out of the field for now. We don't want to risk anything happening to the miracle that's inside of you. I have every reason to be careful and make it home to you" he reached up and cupped both of the cheeks on your face. "Please, for me" he added and you couldn't say no to the look on his face.
"Alright" you finally nodded, seeing no way out of this.
"Can I tell Stevie?" he asked quickly, knowing he just got a very big win in his favor.
"Of course you can tell Stevie" you nodded gently and he leaned forward to kiss you on the lips softly.
"I knew the Alpha would be pleased" Melody finally spoke up from where she was laying on the couch with Cloud.
"The sounds they made last night made it sound like he was very pleased" Jasper chuckled a bit to himself.
"I'll go get their breakfast" Bucky gave you another quick kiss and you followed him out with Cloud and Melody at your heels. You were slower moving, feeling nauseated with each step, but knew you had to make it to breakfast. Bucky was a lot faster, and you saw him disappear down the hallway.