Awakening

Shadina POV, 50 years ago

I walked to the lab and saw Gerald and Maria in front of a tube.

Me: Why did you call me?

Gerald: You know how you've always wanted a little brother?

Me: Yeah, so?

The tube opened up, revealing a small, black and red, 2-tailed fox. When he opened his eyes, they were a shining sea green.

Gerald: Meet Clay, your little brother! He's also an ultimate lifeform and can fly with his 2 tails!

Then he got a big smile on his face then flew at me and hugged me.

1 year later

Clay: C'mon, we're almost there!

GUN was attacking, and we were trying to get to the escape. When we got there, Maria locked the door. The GUN soldier broke through and pointed his gun at Maria.

GUN soldier: Freeze! Don't move!

She put her hand on a lever.

GUN soldier: Don't pull that lever!

She pulled the lever, some tubes went down around me and Shadina, and the soldier shot Maria in the back.

Me+Shadina: MARIA!!!!!!!!!!

Maria: Sayonara, Shadina the hedgehog and Clay the fox.

Then we were released into the vacuum of space.

Present day

Me and Shadina were raiding Eggwoman's old base to see if we could find anything useful, when we found a pod. I typed in the password and inserted a chaos emerald as a power source. When it opened a little black and red shape flew at me and hugged me.

???: I missed you so much, big sis!

Me: Wait...CLAY?!

Clay: Yep, it's me!

Clay POV, 5 hours later

I was standing in front of all her friends.

Me: Uh, hi?

A few people hugged me, waved at me, and the other blushed and gave a small wave. I waved back.

Me: So...wanna do a Smash Ultimate tournament?

Everyone: YES!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, ??? POV

Me: It is time for...THE PLUSHENING!!!!!!!

Who was that guy? And what did he mean by The Plushening? Find out next time on Little Ultimate Fox! P.S, sorry the chapter was short. I was rushed.