6. more under the surface

As luz walked back to the owl house from her study time with amity she tought about her agreement with amity and what willow had said "shes not that bad" maybe willow was right maybe she wasn't that bad and with that thought she walked into the owl house "MOMMA EDA IM HOME" luz says as she enters the house "LUZ!!" King yells in excitement as he runs down the stairs "hey king" luz say as she picks him up and hugs him "why where you gone so long" king says " i was at the library with amity we had to work on something for school?" She says putting king down on the couch "is she the mean girl that you always talk about?" King asks looking up at luz "shes not as mean as i thought shes just... different" luz says "what do you mean by that luz" kings asks curling up in luz lap "nothing buddy" she says as she picks him up and takes him up to her room and lays him on her bed "good night buddy i love you" luz says as she leaves a now sleep king on her bed and goes back downstairs "hey momma eda did you ever know the blight family in school" luz says as she lays on the couch next to eda "yeah i knew her parents her mom was a complete bitch and she was always ordering alador around it was a nightmare to see" eda says "i wouldnt put it past her if she treats thoses kids likes alador and she orders them around like animals "eda says as she thinks nothing of it "oh...that sucks i hope thats not what happens" luz says in a kind of sad tone "yeah its sad but who knows but anyways you need sleep kid head up to bed" eda says as she kisses luzes forehead "goodnight momma eda" luz says "goodnight kiddo" eda says leaveing the living room to head up to her own room and as luz is laying down on the couch before head to sleep she couldnt help but think maybe there is more under the surface...

To be continued....<3

(Sorry that i really suck at updateing at "timely manners" but i didnt forget about this book i just havent had any inspo to write then i just randomly got it i love all of you that read thanks❤)