#prologue

Childhood didn't come easy for someone as me

Somehow, I was considered to be at the 'bottom of the food chain' . It made me sick how people had such mindset, thinking that you're superior simply because you're either richer than others or more good looking.

What's next? if you don't like a certain thing you can perish? I wasn't even poor, my parents have a medium income , and I was fairly beautifull not 'ugly'.

Those two things weren't even considered as a problem in my life, until I was in fifth grade.

During the first semester, the teachers at my previous primary school noticed a difference between me and the other students. I was smarter and more mature, always having the highest grades and acting older than children my age.

So the students counselor had the idea of switching me to another school, a private one, she offered my parents that the school will pay for everything on the condition of me not failing any of my classes from now til high-school, it was a tough decision but they accepted at the end.

And that was what resulted to all those other problems, first day of second semester, I was the new girl in a new school. sounds like the plot of a shojo Manga, but guess what? we're fourth graders.

Unlike the other richer students, that were brought to school by either their butlers or personal drivers in expensive cars, I was dropped off by my mom in her red car. you can imagine what it looked like, small and suitable for a normal employee.

That has resulted for most of the kids in the school gates to stare at me judgemental-ly. just where has these kids been raised? you might think that as kids from richer families these kids should have some maturity inside their brains, but no. they act like some bullies straight out of some Disney movie.

God, if you can hear me. please let me survive at least this year.

welcome, once again, to one of my poorly written books

I wrote this chapter at 5am, so don't be shocked if you see any mistakes.

as previously stated this story will contain some mature themes. so if you get easily triggered, just keep on reading.

I tried writing a story that you don't usually see in the lookism side of wattpad.
a character that isn't beautiful as an angel and strong as a deity.

but don't worry, she will regain some strength in the future chapters, but not straight from the beginning.

hope you enjoy♡