#revenge

⚠mention of death

mention of death

June 25th, 2007

despite the public humiliation, I still attended school, I had to prove I was braver than what she thinks of me and on the other hand I still had to attend music class, I couldn't let Anna down during the end of the year ceremony.

"okay, class. thank you all for the hard work today" Anna exclaimed "don't forget to practice, the ceremony is only five days away" with her words, all the students started packing up their instruments.

"wait, who's on cleaning duty today?" a boy raised his hand and said "it's y/n, ma'am." oh yeah, I almost forgot.

"okay, y/n. while cleaning, please watch out for these sticks, the drama class are gonna be using them for their play and they're quiet sharp" she warned, what will I be doing with those sticks anyway?

"you got it ,teach" after that everyone left, leaving me to clean the classroom. The music room always took the longest, since you have to clean the floor the instruments and the drama class equipments.

Night has already fallen and the moon was shining as bright as ever. did I inform mom that I'm on cleaning duty?

"well, look what we have here" shit! I clenched my hand around the broom and asked "what are you doing here? doesn't the drama class end two hours before us?"
she huffed and approached me " well I decided to stay, it's none of your business anyways ".

I collected my courage and turned around to face her "please leave, I don't wanna deal with your shit today" I argued, which made her look at me half surprised "oooh, miss Aheizner is starting to talk back again" I knew that was her way of provoking me, but that was it, if she wanna pick a fight then that's what she's gonna get.

I took a step forward to prove my confidence "i said, Leave" there was a mixed feeling of anger and fear inside of me, it felt annoying but at the same time pleasing.

Jess seemed to understand the message, but she still didn't budge, Her ego was too big to let her give up, her eyes kept inspecting my face while she thinks of another way to prove herself stronger.

her eyes darted around the classroom, until they landed on something behind me " now look at that! aren't these the sticks from the play?" she took one in her hands "I wonder, what will happen if one of them went missing on YOUR cleaning duty" this little bitch!

despite the sticks being sharp, they can easily be split in half and if one of them is gone it'll be one hell of a problem, carving them takes long and painting them takes even longer.

"put it back!" I yelled angrily, but she only smirked at me "or what? you'll tell your dear music teacher?" she made a fake sad face and said in a squeaky voice "oh teach! I don't know what to do anymore! my life is doomed!" she finished and started laughing "honestly, why are they even still hiring that fat bitch" as an cue, I felt something inside me snap.