Bio

Name: unknown (Called Offspring by the creator, so he sticks with that)

Gender: Male

Age: unknown

Eye color: Dark purple

Skin: Dark purple (An exact replica of the stars he was born around is engraved on his body)

Not much is known about him and the only being he really talks to is his creator. (Part of it at least) Because of this he doesn't talk much but he doesn't mind the quietness. Tasked in finding the Xenospheres that was for his creator. He searches for every one and mostly finds them with no problem after he dealt with intruders that tried to take them long ago. Was also nicknamed the executioner by them.

While doing this he also tried to figure out the purpose of life and has already figured out some of it for himself. Hates those that kill for fun as he believes this deters with others finding the meaning of life and even taking it from others. So to solve this he fixes the problem permanently. He can get rather annoyed when anyone gets in his way and will try to solve the problem peacefully. But push him enough and he will destroy you. Especially if it's something dealing with the creator.

Powers and abilities

Flight
Enhanced senses
Time manipulation
Immortality
Energy projection
Fire manipulation
Telekinesis
Gravity manipulation
Creation
Self-sustenance
Duplication
Resistance to heat, cold, radiation, and time stop (even from his creator)

Speed: Can cross between galaxies and even did some in the span of 15 seconds. (Capable of crossing a distance in space that would normally take 10 minutes in the span of 30 seconds. Also Stated to be 1 trillion times faster than light and got faster as he lived on)

Lifting strength: unknown physically. At least Class K with telekinesis. (Weight of largest animal=Blue whale.
Class M with Levitation (weight of the largest ship)

Physical strength: Unknown

Durability: Is indestructible and cannot be killed. (The creator can kill him if he was to get out of control but he doesn't know if he has the heart to do it if this happens) One time he got himself stuck in a black hole for a few minutes and was perfectly fine (many years passed by in the outside world which was a major set back for him)

Stamina: infinite. Showed no signs of slowing down when fighting intruders and also didn't show signs of pain.

Weakness: None notable

Megaton Blast: A normal energy blast. Can create large holes in buildings and decent sized craters

Gigaton Blast: An extremely powerful, but dangerous energy blast. It can destroy entire cities and create giant craters. If fully charged, it can destroy an entire planet.

Dash: An ability which accelerates the Offspring in flight faster than normal, creating a vortex of fire around him. Can even be used when traveling in space narrowing the time even more.

Paralysis: With this power, Offspring can stop time for around 5-8 seconds.

Heat Ray: An energy ray that comes from the Offspring's finger, it will melt almost anything.

Levitation: A gravitational field that makes anything within it levitate.

World Multiplying Ray: The final power that the Offspring is granted by The
Creator. With it, he can multiply the number of planets such as earth as many times as he wants although he hasn't used it once.

Name: The creator

Name: The creator

Gender: Unknown (A small part of the creator is in the cube which has a male voice. So the cube is male but his original body has no true gender)

Age: unknown

Speed: Irrelevant

Lifting Strength: Irrelevant

Striking Strength: Outerversal Class

Durability: Outerverse level

Stamina: Unknown

Range: Outerverse level

Intelligence: Omniscient

Weaknesses: None Notable

A theoratical god that The Higher Entities believe exist. They are trying to determine and find proof of his existence. The Creator's existence is believed to be proven through mathametics. They believe that such a Creator will be beyond the tree of existence, which encompasses the infinite heirachy of higher dimensional universes, each transcendent to the last. But with no real evidence of his existence he is just a myth to them.

Took a very small part of itself and turned itself into human sized cube that tags along with Offspring and teaches him everything that it knows. Although a cube it is possibly on par and maybe even stronger than offspring by a large margin although it doesn't fight or become hostile no matter what. The only reason it would become hostile is if offspring is in danger but that hasn't happened not once.

I'm thinking about starting another story in the dc universe mixed with a game i'll let you all figure out. I already have a few ideas on what to write but I won't really focus on this until I finish my other story though I will update every now and than. But for now this will be the two main characters in this story and the first few chapters will come out eventually. Hope this peek some of y'all's interest.