Prologue

A galaxy. Filled with trillions of stars waiting to be explored. Where wondrous creations mingle with desires and encounters with the unknown.

This was only one galaxy and there were trillions of them located everywhere. They all had their differences and there was almost an endless amount of them making the universe seem infinite.

It was something that made many fascinated about while others were afraid of it. None of them would ever be able to explore the universe to their desire. It was simply impossible for them. They could only watch it's beauty and devastation behind a glass or screen. Never to experience what it's like in person. Never to understand the knowledge of how they work or about their existence.

But for two individuals the large unexplored universe was their home. They've explored countless galaxies. Some full of life. Others filled with destruction and chaos. They've destroyed yet created for many years and nothing has changed since.

Many higher beings thinks one of them is just a myth. It is said that this being holds unimaginable amounts of power and knowledge about everything. It is also said that this being is what created the universe. Many had tried to prove the existence of the creator. But all of them had failed and 

The other being is unknown to everyone. His existence isn't even known but like the other being. He too holds knowledge and power but on a lower scale than the other. He was considered the executioner for those that wanted to use the Xenospheres power for themselves.

The two called themselves the Creator and the Offspring.

On the outskirts of the Milky way galaxy two extremely fast purple streaks were heading it's way towards the galaxy before stopping at the edge of a system with one star in the middle.

Floating in place was a cube that seemed to have a mind of it's own. It was completely covered in what looked like a colorful galaxy in space and it moved in such a way that it looked like it was real. The other being looked similar to a human but his entire body was purple as mist ran down him. The most noticable thing about him was the different stars covering his entire body.

The cubes edges started to glow as it shaked. Moments later one of the squares on the cube opens up and numerous letters jump out forming sentences as a male voice speaks out.

"It seems we finally arrived my Offspring. I sense three Xenospheres in this system and closely together."

"We must find them before someone gets their hands on them again. There are multiple beings in this system as well. Some of them aren't normal."

"I fear they may have the Xenospheres in their possession already."

"Then we will have to find them before they know how they work. Xenospheres aren't something to be tampered with." I say thinking about what the consequences could be if they do something wrong to it.

A Xenosphere is a form of energy with incomprehensible power. It was created by the creator, and the power within them has incredible potential.

They appeared as an object that constantly morphs shape and even changed color. It was a sight to see when a wave of it's power was released every now and than. But even with it's beauty it was something extremely dangerous if kept in the wrong hands and that was why we were looking for them all.

"Exactly my Offspring. If they unlock the secrets to even one of the Xenospheres. Something terrible may happen."

He spins around going quiet for a few seconds. He it looked as if he was worried but even with me being by him for so many years I wasn't sure. There was still so much I didn't know about him and the things I did know didn't even scratch the surface on what he was and what he can do.

"I will lead you to the planet now. Follow me." The creator says before taking off.

Quickly following him I tail behind him as we quickly pass by a few planets that was around a small star. It wasn't long until we was over a planet that was full of green land and blue water that was seen everywhere.

It looked just like the earth I knew before it was destroyed by a fleet of intruders. They somehow got their hands on a few Xenospheres and the result was the collapse of an entire system. There was nothing left but chunks of rocks and the bright yellow star that they had called the sun was gone.

It was something that I deeply blamed on myself even with the creators reassurance that it wasn't my fault. There was simply no excuse for me being that late to save them. If only I had watched where I was going and maybe those lives wouldn't have been lost.

Looking at the planet for a while I turn to the creator who was drawing closer to me. I was sure he knew what was wrong with me. He always did.

"This is earth? Isn't it." I say to him.

"It is. It's almost the same one you knew all those years ago before it was destroyed. The only real difference I see is the people living here. Some of them aren't exactly human either. There's a handful that isn't."

"I never thought I would see this planet again. How are they fairing?"

"They seem to be doing well besides a few problems here and there. They even made it to space from the looks of it." He says looking at a space station that was over the planet.

"In spite of their accomplishments, we will have to take the Xenospheres out of their grasp. Be prepared for anything my Offspring. I don't know how they will react if they find out about us."

"Find me when you get one of the Xenospheres or get into any trouble. I'll get as much information about this planet, so our work will be easier. Good luck, my Offspring."

Closing it's lid the creator spins around before darting off towards the planet. Watching him leave I take one more glance at the planet from space before flying down towards the planet.

I could only hope that the Xenospheres would be easy to find. I didn't want to stay any longer on this planet. Bad memories of my failure was resurfacing but maybe this one will be different. The creator did say that their was numerous beings on this planet that wasn't human.

This would be an interesting experience. Not that I haven't already had some.

Unknown to him he was slowly being tracked by the inhabitants of the planet. They didn't have an exact read on him but it caused them all to go on high alert. They had detected a huge energy surge and it was heading straight for their planet. They didn't know what to expect but so far nothing has happened and a group was already being dispatched on the destination they think it was going too.

Their job was to identify who or what had made the energy signatures and turn them in if possible. Someone with that amount of power had to be watched and they would want to know why the person was on their planet. They also didn't want to risk the person causing havoc and they wanted to find the person before they could cause problems.

But all of them could agree that this person was strong. Extremely strong. They got only hope that whoever it was wasn't evil. But they were about to be surprised that he was neither.