Ch4- Moment destroyer

A/N; As promised, here's a new chapter.

~~~

Cale stood up and brushed the dust off the white mask. All of the lights that had been surrounding had been Embraced into the white mask.

"Now, it's only you left" Cale smiled beautifully toward the handsome person, no- the sculpture engraved onto the wall.

The rumbling inside the temple shook. The silence was dominating the temple at the moment. The only expectation was Cale Henituse's beautiful laughter that would make a person feel butterflies in their stomach and the sound of his footsteps.

Cale had already put the white half-mask and the red diary back into his pocket and headed toward the alter in front of the wall.

"Is this it?"

Cale stopped walking and quietly looked down at the key on top of the alter. This was the original way to get out of this temple and make it disappear from what the intel Albera Crossman got from Ah Roh Man, someone from Earth 3.

But he has no intention of doing that. He looked into the eyes of the beautiful sculpture on the wall and spoke out his true thoughts.

"How... can I kill you?"

The moment he asked that the temple shook more violently than before and there was another loud explosion in the temple as if it was a reflection of an angry god.

Cale's arms flailed in the air. He lost his balance and his body tilted backward.

"Cale-nim!" Choi Han ran toward him in shock but he stopped walking not long after.

Cale felt an arm holding his waist, helping him regain his balance. "Are you okay, Cale-nim?"

Cale almost pushed him away because the smile on his face was too radiant with a hint of blush.

'Why is he blushing-' He didn't have to think about that. The temple floor fluctuated even stronger and was shooting up irregularly.

"Ugh!" Cale even wondered if the sealed god could only do things like shaking his own temple now.

Cale was about to be flung off to the far away if not for Clopeh securely holding him. Now, Cale is completely in Clopeh's arms. He could even hear Clopeh's heartbeats.

(A/N; I feel strange. Why do I feel like two lovers are hugging and holding each other in the middle of the apocalypse)

"Don't worry, Cale-nim. I won't let you go" Cale heard Clopeh's voice and looked up. He saw Clopeh brightly smiling face as well as his bright and sparkling green eyes as if they were green leaves covered in morning dew receiving sunlight. Also, his not too obvious blush.

(A/N; ...)

Cale decided not to think about both White Star and Clopeh to save his sanity.

Cale's eyes caught an eerie and creepy sight at the moment. The numerous hands drawn on the wall underneath the sculpture as if they were supporting it were squirming like they have come alive.

Crack, crack–!

They then left the wall and started charging toward Cale and others. The wrists that appeared after the hands left the wall expended without any limits.

The sight of numerous hands reaching out was a bit scary. Cale subconsciously flinched.

How could Clopeh, who had Cale in his arms not feel that? Clopeh's gaze turned vicious. "Are you disgusted? Don't worry, Cale-nim. I will eradicate all of them for you!"

Clopeh took the initiative to gently pushed Cale away from him and went after the hands.

'What the fuck!'