Ch12- the whereabouts

Author notes;

Aiya, sorry.

It's been a long time.

~~~

.

.

.

In the Seoul that was now ruined because of the cataclysm,...

"Bud-nim?"

A man nervously looked at the person who saved them when he stood up suddenly.

The handsome man with blue hair, green eyes, and glasses suddenly stood up, alerting everyone near the bonfire.

"Bud-nim, is something wrong?"

A tall woman with black hair and brown eyes stood up as well, holding a small dagger in front of her and a child while looking for potential enemies.

Another man covered their backs and he too, searched for the enemies.

The first man who nervously looked at Bud took out his gun and look around.

Bud is the strongest person here.

And he suddenly stood up without saying anything.

His earlier trace of alcohol and haze in his eyes was gone, and he had a sharp look in his eyes.

'Something will happen!'

This, he was sure of it.

He was originally a man who was surrounded by the monsters with nowhere to escape.

This man, who looks like a vase with no abilities had severed the monsters at the eyes, heads, necks, waists, and bodies at once.

It was a blue light.

The blue light akin to auras he had read in the fantasy novels.

Coupled with his foreigner-like appearance and blue hair, he thought he had come out of a book.

But, that was not it.

How was he so sure?

Because he knows this person.

This person was known as the most popular model and a highly skilled actor. And, for having the same appearance, and name as a character from the book, 'The birth of a Legend'.

The Birth of Legend.

Who doesn't know that book?

And, seeing the Bud in the real world using the same aura and the fact he seems used to the swords, not a normal sword but sharp, thin, long, and delicate. The aura. The same blue aura filled him with a strange sensation.

Now, everything is ridiculous. The apocalypse. No one saw it coming.

If, if, the Birth of the legend's characters are real from the start or... it doesn't matter.

He only has one wish.

The reason he followed Bud.

...Can he see Cale Henituse?

At the thought of seeing that man in real life, coated his cheek with blush.

He was lucky that they extinguished the bonfire in fear of the monsters coming their way. Or that, Bud, was occupied with focusing on what is coming rather than the strange state of his party members.

~~~

Jack had several young kids behind him. They were all trailing after him like young ducklings to a mother.