A HOT NIGHT WITH STRANGER

A girl is waiting for cab to arrive.

"I don't know dad, yaha koi car bhi nhi dikh rahi jisse main lift lu, aapki yeh khatara car toh kaan hi nhi chahiye thi" shouted a girl on phone.

"Don't worry beta abhi driver car lekar pahuchta hi hga" said her dad.

She nodded and cutted the call.

She is using her phone and waiting the driver to arrive. When someone pulled her little harshly and mummer "Are you lost baby Girl" said that men huskily near her lips.

She can feel his hot breath near her lips. She wanted to smash her lips into his.

Her session broke by her call. She detached herself from him and mummer "don't you dare to touche me, bloody moron"

He smiled looking that girl. She is wearing a black lacy sexy dress, which is showing her milky legs.

He gulped his salvia and mummer "so you don't want any lift right" asked politely looking to her melons.

"Noo, you can go" she said looking to him.

He nodded and immediately left from their.

Her phone is continuously ringing. She groaned and picked the call "beta, driver ko aane mei abhi time hai, usne pee rakhi hai, main car lekar aata hu" said her dad.

She groaned and cutted the call.

She saw that men who is starting his car. She went towards him and mummer "hey you wait" said to him.

She bend down and mummer "can you please give me a lift" asked that girl innocently.

He smirked and mummer "hmm come I'll give you everything" said lusty looking her melons.

She nodded smilignly and seat beside him in car.

She called his dad and mummer "hmm dad mujhe lift mil gayi hai, aapko aane ki jarurat nhi hai" saying she cutted the call.

So what is your name miss ? Asked that men.

"Myself shehnaaz and you" said girl looking outside.

He smiled and mummer "sidharth" said while focusing on road.

It's been half an hour, he is driving. Suddenly his car stopped In midway.

"Wait main dekh ke aata hu" saying he went outside.

He checked the car properly and mummer "seat here, I am reparing the car" said to Sana.

She nodded and started using her phone.

It's been half an hour, sidharth is still busy. She goes outside and saw sidharth who is reparing his car.

His Back is facing her, he is not wearing any shirt. She can clearly see his broad back.

Sidharth turn around and saw shehnaaz and mummer "andar jao, it's done"

But she didn't reply anything. She is busy while checking him out.

She is starring him, she can see his six pack abs and his Toned and broad chest. Little amount of manly hair on his chest is adding fuel on his hotness.

He smirked looking towards her. Slowly he step towards her. Her throat went try seeing this sexy men.

"So baby girl, how am i looking" he asked while looking her melons which is moving up and down.

" hot " she replied boldly.

He smirked and smashed his lips into her. His hand on her waist and he is sucking her upper lips and her hand on his neck and she is sucking her lower lip.

He entered his tongue inside her and sucked her innerlings tasting her salvia. He explore her mouth with his tongue.

After breaking the kiss, he lift her up by her ass. She is kissing and biting her neck like wild kitten. He goes towards his seat and pulled her skirt and saw her in red lacy bra. He cupped her melons with his both hands.

She moaned feeling his hand "aaahhh sidharth" .

He smirked and dugged his face between her melons and sucked her bitrhmark.

"I want to fuck you in my room, in my bed" said huskily looking her sweaty face.

She kissed him on his chest and nodded. He smiled and drove towards his home.

All the way Sana is nibbling her neck and grinding her ass on his member.

"Don't tease me baby girl, otherwise I'll tore your little pussy" said sidharth while focusing on driving.

She smirked and started kissing him on his chest. She saw his manly nipple which is totally erect. She sucked both of them one by one.

He groaned while feeling her soft lips.

He parked his car and mummer "tonight I'll tear you little slutty pusssy and ass" saying he lift her up by her ass.

Both started kissing each other wildly. He unlocked his house and they went on his room while sucking each other lips wildly.

He throw her on bed and....

......

Do votes and follow.