HER TWIN COUSINS (LAST)

She opened her bra. Their throat went dry seeing her boobs. They both went towards her and agastya started testing her lips while sidharth is pressing and sucking her boobs.

She is loving the way four menly hands are working on her soft Milky white skin.

Sidharth goes behind her and cupped her both boobs and her pussy while agastya devoured her neck and she massage agastya dick.

They seat on sofa and opened their boxer. Her eyes widened seeing their long thick dick.

Both smirked seeing her reaction. "Come here baby girl" mummer sidharth slowly.

She went towards them and started giving them handjob.

"Aahhhh yesss" they both moaned feeling her soft hands on their hard dick.

Sidhart started pressing her boobs while agastya is exploring her milky skin and she is rubbing their hard dick.

"Itss soo soft baby girl" moaned sidharth feeling her soft boobs.

"Now give us best blowjob baby slut" mummer agastya.

She bend down and started giving him blowjob while giving handjob to Sidharth.

"Aahhh yesss ohhh" moaned agastya feeling her soft tongue.

Sidharth is pressing her boobs and fondling them like sponge balls.

Then she take both of dick in mouth and started giving them blowjob.

"Ahhhh yesss" both moaned feeling her soft lips on their hard dick.

Then she take sidharth dick in mouth and started giving him blowjob.

"Ahhhh yesss ahhh" moaned sidharth.

She is sucking his dick like lolipop and giving agastya handjob.

Sidharth is near his oragasm so he started moaning "ahhhh yesss i am cumming baby girl fast ohhh.

She started sucking his dick fast. Sidharth fist her hair and fucked her mouth brutally while her hand is still working on agastya dick.

He release his thick liquid in her mouth and she drink every drop like a perfect slut.

sidharth opened her panty and inhale her pussy and started eating her wet pussy and she takes agastya dick in her mouth slowly.

"Aahhh baby girl I am cumming ohhh fuck" moaned agastya fucking her mouth, While sidharth is fingering her wet slutty pussy.

"Ahhhh" moaned agastya and release his hot liquid in her mouth.
She drink his hot liquid where Sidharth entered his tongue on her hole and started fucking her with his tongue.

"Aaah yesss" she moaned feeling his tongue inside her.

Agastya started sucking and slapping her boobs.

"Aah yesss ohh fuck" she moaned feeling the pleasure on her wet pussy by Sidharth and her boobs are red and puffy by agastya.

"Ohh fuck i am cumming sidharth" she moaned feeling her orgasm.

He started fingering her hard and fast and soon she exploded on his face.

He started sucking her cums with his tongue and cleaned her pussy.

"It's so damn tasty baby" mummer sidharth sucking every drop of it.

"Now I want to taste her" mummer agastya leaving her red and puffy boobs.

Sidharth make her stand and her one leg on air. Sidharth goes behind her and slapped her asscheeks and rubbed his nose on her ass and started eating her ass wildly, while agastya rubbed his hand on her pussy and started eating her wet pussy.