# iwaizumi;oikawa #

fluff, character pairing

NOT EDITED

(word count: 3519)

"come on, toru. you said you wanted to go out today, so i'm taking you! don't get all lazy on me now, because i swear to god i will drag you out of bed myself," iwaizumi threatened his boyfriend over the phone.

a soft scoff was heard on the other end of the line as oikawa propped himself up on his elbows, a gentle smile on his face. "but hajime, it's 9 o clock in the morning, nobody goes out at this time!"

"toru, don't bullshit me. you've been up since 4," iwaizumi rolled his eyes, "besides, i'm already parked up outside your place."

"there's no way..." oikawa scoffed, burying himself further beneath the pile of blankets on his bed. he had the fan on in the hot july weather, but still slept under the duvet and a few blankets. his excuse? the room has to be cold, but i don't wanna be.

"if you say so, toru; don't say i didn't warn you," iwaizumi sighed through the phone, hanging up and shoving it in his back pocket. he loved oikawa, he really did, but sometimes he could just be too much.

within a few minutes, iwaizumi was in the house, arms around oikawa's waist as he attempted to pull his lover out of bed. oikawa rolled his eyes, going limp to add a bunch of extra weight and make life far harder for iwaizumi, who was fed up at that point.

tired. extremely fucking tired is what iwaizumi was feeling. he grumbled softly, keeping his arms around oikawa's waist as he simply slipped into bed beside him. "fifteen minutes, okay?" he murmured, burying his face in oikawa's neck, keeping the male close to him.

oikawa hummed in response, playing with iwaizumi's hair. it was a rather therapeutic thing, really.

『••✎••』

fifteen minutes flew by like five, and oikawa reluctantly dragged himself out of bed and into the bathroom to wash his face and everything. he huffed softly, running a slightly wet hand through his hair to refresh the curls and waves, shaking his head quickly before walking out of the bathroom and toward his wardrobe.

"hurry it up, please. we gotta get going now," iwaizumi reminded, to which he earned a huff of acknowledgment from his partner.

oikawa really wasn't bothered to put any effort into his outfit, so he picked up a pair of grey denim shorts and a light blue t-shirt, throwing those on before slipping into a pair of white trainers.

"i'm gonna go ahead and make the assumption that you haven't eaten anything so far," iwaizumi spoke, having done the bed and picked up the dirty clothes on oikawa's floor. he was used to the mess by then, but that didn't mean he was okay with sitting in it.

"you know me oh so well," oikawa sighed dreamily, quite clearly exaggerating as he clasped his hands together.

iwaizumi glared at the male, shutting him up pretty much immediately. "come on, let's go," he spoke, taking oikawa by the wrist and pulling him along, downstairs. he shouted goodbye to his lover's parents for the both of them, dragging oikawa outside. oikawa had no time to protest whatsoever, and everything happened oh so quickly as he was basically shoved into the passenger seat of the car.