Chapter 3.

Zeph started to type out his heart felt message ...
'hey uh simple dimple.. i just wanted to confess that .. ever since i met you i've fallen in love with you. you made me feel so special , to the point i get butterflies in my stomach.. we need to be together.. i feel so incomplete without you .. perhaps ... we could get... married ... ? we could start a family, we could have kids..please simple... do you accept my confession..?'
10 minutes passed by .. a dm... from him..
Zeph felt a bit.. shy... to open the dm .. but he did it anyway..
' i feel the same way.. :)' replied Simple Dimple...
In that same day , they invited all of their friends and changed their pfps to match and avatars to match the event ..
Everyone joined a wedding game and sit down in their destined seats and waited ..
Zeph stood and waited for his wonderful wife to come..
He saw Simple Dimple in his gorgeous white dress and tofu was by him .
They said their vows etc and and suddenly shared a heart felt kiss..
'thank you zeph... for making me the happiest man ever .. '
both of them went for their honey moon to Life In Paradise . They had fun bulling people and doing gay stuff together...
Tofu didn't like the thought of Simple Dimple being gay... so.... when Zeph and Simple dimple are in their mansion on adopt me .. Tofu will ....
CHAPTER 3 END.
i'm so sorry this is short i have no idea plus i can save the better good stuff later 🥺🥺😍😍😁😁😁