Nightmare.!!

Don't go please.!! I need you, please I beg you don't leave me..I have no one..please please, please....!!!!!

It's 3 am and as always I can't sleep peacefully because of those fear..Fear of losing those people who at one time were the best part of my life..I lost my best friend. Why is my life like this.? I haven't hurt anyone in my past then why does it all happen to me...My family is being separated..I do have any classmates with whom I can sit in class so I couldn't feel lonely..I don't have a best friend. I don't have anyone...They all left me when I needed them but I am sure that I was with them in every bad situation in their lives..What is the reason behind all this.!!
Dear lord, please I need to sleep peacefully kill me or else send someone who'll always be there for me I promise you, lord, that I'll keep that person the happiest on the planet..I'll do anything for him/her. I just need a friend lord just a loyal friend who'll listen to me..please lord help me.

[Emma was suffocating crying and dying from inside..she had lost everything..Her family is getting separated as her parents were not comfortable with each other...Lily(Emma's best friend) left her because she wanted to get famous among the boys in the college and Emma was no one of those girls who wanted attention..Emma had lost herself but she still have hope that everything that happened..there is a reason behind this and the lord wanted something better and different for her.
She wiped her tears and closed her eyes hooked up her earphones and slept while listening to soothing songs.
She stopped crying but inside she was screaming. All alone in this world.!!]

Why do good people always left alone in the end?