Chapter 2: Great Responsibility

Y/N POV

It has been a few weeks of me wrestling and tonight was the night, I take on the champion and win that 1,000 dollar cash prize.

Y/N: Alright, big night tonight, can't mess. I have my web shooters and my costume, now just need to get to the venue.

Ben POV

I was just reading the paper with Y/N on my mind and how it's been different.

May: Honey something on your mind

Ben: It's just Y/N, it's been lately that I don't know him anymore. Maybes he's to embarrassed to tell me or maybe I'm too embarrassed to ask him, I just don't know anymore.

I soon heard Y/N came down in a hurry.

Y/N: Hey I'm off to the library.

Ben: Don't worry I'll take you there.

Y/N: No I'll take the subway.

Ben: No I need to stretch my legs, come on let me grab my coat.

TIMESKIP

Y/N POV

Uncle Ben then drove me to the library right across from the venue for my last fight for the cash prize

Uncle Ben: Well kiddo here we are.

Y/N: Yeah thanks for the ride.

Uncle Ben: Wait before you go mind we can talk.

Y/N: We can talk later.

Uncle Ben: Well we can talk now, it's just you've been slacking on your chores, you've been having those werid experiments in your room, your starting fights at school it's just me and your Aunt feel like we don't know you anymore.

Y/N: Look I told you I didn't started that fight.

Uncle Ben: And like I said you sure as he'll finished it. Look even if this Flash guy did have what was coming to him didn't mean that was your call to fight him

Y/N: So what am I supposed to run away!

Uncle Ben: No your not supposed to run, it's just I know what your going through I've been though the same thing at your age.

Y/N: No not exactly. Hey quick question if say you can do anything do it better than anyone else it wouldn't be wrong to cash in on your talents.

Uncle Ben: That only depends on what talents we are talking about.

I was about to leave but he grabbed my shoulder and I looked at him

Uncle Ben: Listen, like I said I know what your going through.

Y/N: And like I said not exactly.

Uncle Ben: Point is your changing into the man your going to be, and just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Remember with great power there must come great responsibility.

I looked down and then pulled my arm away from him.

Y/N: Why are you even telling me this.

Uncle Ben: Cause I've always seen you as my son.

Y/N: Oh yeah, your certainly not my dad.

I slammed the door and went off.

Uncle Ben POV

After Y/N slammed the door I saw him entered the library and I just sighed as I started the car up and made my way home and turning on the radio

Radio: In local news there are robberies reported in uptown Manhattan, please proceed with caution.