Switched. Part 1. Preparation.

Request for gamerdemon-girl

3rd face Pov.

"Can you finally tell us what you two are up to, Evan. 11 pm. And why you switch up your clothes?" - David asked.
"Glad you asked, Nogla. Me and BBH have something to tell you all. The fact is that we decided to conduct a small experiment concerning all of us. You are all part of it too." - Evan said.
"I didn't get it." - Sapnap said.
"Vanoss wants to tell you that he and i have decided to switch places temporarily. The experiment is how we all usually live." - Bad said.
"And how will this experiment work?" - Luke asked.
"It's so easy, Lukie. BBH will temporarily live in my gang, that is, with you. Its job is to study and understand how i live with you. And i'll live with his boys for a while to understand how BBH lives with them." - Evan said.
"Sounds a little fun, but... How long will your experiment take?" - Dream asked.
Evan & BBH: "Whole week!"
BBS & DSMP: "*gasp* Whole week?"
"I don't think i can last a whole week." - Tyler said.
"Don't be ass, Ty. You all must to do to Bad what you always do to me. That is help him; take care of him; flirt a little with him; be gentle with him. If Bad gets confused about something, you have to prompt him! BBH must fully understand my life with you! Otherwise, the experiment will not go according to plan!" - Evan explained.
"Oh. That is, to do what we usually do? And temporarily flirt with Bad instead of you, Evan?" - Brian said.
"Yes. Almost everything is like that." - Evan said.
"And you guys do what you usually do. And especially you, Sapnap. You can flirt with Vanoss than you usually do with me. And you, Skeppy. I think you can do without your pranks and jokes for while." - Bad said.
"Well, yeah. Vanoss is a master of pranks, unlike me. He can play a trick on me even more easily and cunningly than i can on him. I'm still far from his level." - Skeppy said, lowering his head.
"So i can ask Vanoss out on a date and you won't mind?" - Quackity said.
"No objection, Quackity! This is an experiment. Just live a normal life." - Bad said.
"So how do we play along." - asked Quackity.
Bad nodded.
"Ok, that's all. Ah, no. Boys, about sex. You guys have to be gentle with Bad. And only be rude if Bad asks for it! If you disobey, since Bad will inform me about how you harmed him, we will interrupt the experiment and i will repeat the punishment that we did a month ago. Do you remember?" - Evan grinned at the last sentence.
BBS: "All day wearing a vibrator ring at an average level."
"Good boys." - Evan said.
"Ouch. I think i know what these guys just said." - Dream said.
"Wearing a vibrator ring on your cock all day long means you will feel temporary pleasure, but over time your stomach will start to burn as climax approaches. But you won't be able to come because the ring will hold it back. Over time, pain will flare up in your stomach. You will whine about it, and only ask to take off the ring and come. But you can't because it's a punishment." - Brock explained.
DSMP: "Oh. Argh."
"Techoblade confesses... Techoblade doesn't want that kind of punishment!" - Techo said, trying not to tremble with fear.
"So, Lucy. You have to listen to Vanoss for a week. Do you already know that he is kind? While i'm gone, will you obey Vanoss?" - said Bad, crouching down in front of his dog.
Lucy: "Woof woof."
"Good girl." Bad scratched Lucy's head.
"Alright, Vanoss. I think we have explained everything. It's time to go to our places." - he added.
"Nice, sugarcube. Write down every action of you and my husbands take in the notepad. We will duscuss the first results at the meeting on Wednesday." - Evan said.
"Great. But... Where and what time will we meet on Wednesday?" - Bad asked.
"I will text you." - Evan said.
"Oh. Ok. Then it's time to start experimenting." - Bad said.
"Alright. The experiment will start..." - Evan says, glancing at his watch.
The clock showed 12 pm.
"Right now!" - Evan agreed.
The guys turned around.
"Okay gang. Follow your new princess." - said Bad, passing by the BBS gang.
Meanwhile, Lucy followed her owner with her eyes, quietly whining sadly.
"Come on, snow ball." - said Evan, picking up Lucy. "I'll be owner for a week."
"Come on, boys. Time to go to bed. In the morning we will start the experiment." - added Evan, passing by the DSMP team.

" - added Evan, passing by the DSMP team