Req. N11. Stolen for fun. (Evan X POLY BBS & BBH X POLY DSMP)

Request for skepskeps

3rd face Pov

Evan and Bad decided to play prank on their boyfriends. Take everyone's hoodies, and look at their reaction. All the hoodies were removed from the closets. With quiet laughter, Evan and Bad cary a pile of hoodies into their bedroom.
"Hahah. Let's wait for the guys' reaction when they see that all their hoodies are missing." - says Evan, holding back his laughter.
"Hehehe, yeah. They will ask many: "where are they?", "where did it go?", and other. They'll probably be mad." - Bad said giggling.
Running into the room and closing the door, the door the boys jumped into the bed. Suddenly they heard the slam of the door and the voices of their boyfriends.
"Ladies, we're home."
"Oh, fudge. We have to hide the hoodies." - Bad said in panic.
The boys hid the hoodies in the closet. Seconds later they heard screams.

Tyler : "What the fuck?"
Brian : "Where are my merch hoodies?"
Skeppy : "Where are mine too?"
Sapnap : "Who stole are my hoodies?"

Evan and Bad chuckle quietly.
Tyler : "GIRLS! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!!!"
"Oh fudge. I hope they don't blame us." - Bad says, giggling and panicking at the same time.
He and Evan left the bedroom. They met the indignant faces of their boyfriends.
"Are you already guys. Why such screams?" - Bad said joyfully.
"We are. Why are you smiling?" - George said indiantly.
"Because you screamed. At first we were afraid that something valuable was missing, but after saying that the hoodies were just missing... Well, tell me it sounds really funny." - Evan said.
"Hold on. Why aren't you outraged? Your hoodies are probably missing too." - Tyler said suspiciously.
"What are you talking about? Our closet has long been filled with jackets and dresses. The only hoodies we wear are yours." - Evan said.
"Yeah. We haven't had hoodies in our closet for a long time." - said Bad.
"Wait a second. Something tells me that me both are hiding something from us." - Scotty said suspiciously.
Evan and Bad couldn't stop laughing and ran into the bedroom.
"Hey!!! Come back here!" - Dream shouts.
Evan and Bad huddled close to each other, burst into laughter, barely able to stand on their feet.
"Why are you laughing? Stop it." - Quackity said, laughing a little in response.
"Hey guys, i found all our hoodies. They're in the their closet." - said Foolish.
"Girls?" - said Luke.
Evan and Bad just keep laughing.
"Girls? Did you do this?" - said Skeppy.
"It was just for fun. This is funny. You should heard your screams." - Evan said between laughs.
Bad just chuckles. Here he and Evan stopped awkwardly, seeing that their husbands were still not happy.

In a few minutes.

(the smut has began)

Both are lying naked on the bed, with their asses up. Moaning loudly while getting fucked from behind by Tyler and Skeppy.
"V-Vanoss. Did you plan this kind of reaction from a joke?" - said Bad.
"N-no. I thought they would laugh with us." - Evan said.
Here they both were spanked on the asses. And both came feeling a warm liquid inside. Now Dream and Brian entered them, moving quickly and pulling and holding they legs. Evan and Bad, their eyes bulging, moan loudly.
"Did you want us want to laugh at your joke? We will laugh when you lie all covered in semen and can barely move your arms and legs." - said Brian.
The slaps of skin sound accompained by loud moans. A few minutes all four camed. Then Evan and Bad get turned onto their backs. David and Sapnap entered them. George and Jonathan climbed on top of Evan and Bad, rubbing cocks on their chests. Wilbur and Ryan put cocks in their mouths. The grunts and slaps of leather echo throughout the room. A few seconds later, Evan's and Bad's heads were torn away from the cocks, and two jets each sprayed into their mouths. At the same time, two jets sprayed inside.
"*cough* I think everything is much worse than i expected." - Evan said.
Next, Punz and Brock entered him and Bad, and Scotty and Quackity entered their mouths. More moaning and slapping. And again all six came.
"Hah. Hah. To be honest, i felt it. But i tried to tell myself that this was just speculation, Vanoss." - Bad said, turning on his side.
He and Evan are turned on their sides, facing each other. Bryce and Eret entered them from behind, holding them by one leg. A few minutes later four camed. Both brides are already feeling tired. Here they were put in doggy style. Marcel and Techno entered them from behind, pressing against their backs, and Craig and Karl entered their mouths. Then everyone came again. Evan and Bad are already struggling to catch their breath. Then Foolish and Luke picked them up and entered them holding them under their thighs. Loud moans escape from the dry throats of Evan and Bad. Their eyes begin to get tired from body overload and lack of strength. The both leaned against their husbands' chests. A few seconds later all four camed. Drops of sweat and semen drip onto the floor. Evan and Bad were placed on the bed. All is wet; feeling nothing but pulsating and leaking fluid from their holes. They breathe in heavily, their throats dry. Many white jets splashed onto their bodies, covering almost all of their parts.

(smut is over)

Whether Evan and Bad learned their lesson or not, we can only guess.