Jealousy

Vox Akuma 👹
The type to hold your waist and kiss you in front of your admirer
•This man is hella possessive he would give them glares and tell them to fuck off cause you already have a bf.
•He would probably be touchy when he's jealous ya know touching your thighs, suddenly kissing you and just try to make you notice his presence.
•Like he would go on his phone on full volume just to make you know that he's there 🤣
•You were talking with your admirer at the phone when Vox suddenly kissed your ear trailing to the neck, he would touch your chest going to your waist just to for you make a sound.
•You muted yourself on call "Hey Vox, I'm literally having a conversation rn" you whispered to him "so..?" He asked you can hear the annoyance on his voice. Sucking your neck harder you let out a moan, trying to stop him he suddenly grabbed your phone and placed it at the table and grabbed both of your hands and placed it on top of your head. "Let them hear the sounds you make so that they would know who makes you feel good.."

Mysta Rias 🦊
• He would drink his self until he has the courage to confront you about your coworker/friend.
• He's usually friendly with the people surrounding you but he just felt bad vibes around them.
• He would sit on your lap, nuzzling on your neck and mumble why? Or do you not love me
anymore.
• It's a cute sight to be honest but you just can't help but feel hot because of him
• He would get suuper touchy like he would wrap his hands around your waist or rub your thighs something like that.
• He would get mad and say "Stop hanging out with them! They had enough of you already! Just.. come and spend more time with me. He pouts as you laughed, giving him a big tight hug.
"Your really silly the only man that I love and devote myself is you" you said tears starting to form on his eyes he started nuzzling at you neck again and smile.
• You two hugged until he calmed down and eventually you two fell asleep.

Ike Eveland 🖋
Quiet when jealous.
• He would just stare at you no more nothing less cause he damn knows who you belong to.
• Ya know the legs crossed head kinda tilt down as you feel his gaze across the room
• You'll definitely feel the shivers down your spine cause when this man lay his eyes on you, there's no escape. Soon you'll find yourself captivated by this mans gaze.
• And when he does act up, he would take you staring to bed tying you up against the bed and have a sip of whatever is in the counter and kiss you on your neck down to your stomach and continuing on downward with his gaze not taking it off you.
• He would whisper a lot of sweet but intimidating things to you that you, of course the reader would definitely love to hear.

Luca Kaneshiro 🦁
• He wouldn't know what jealousy is, he'll feel it but he doesn't understand what he's feeling.
• He's the type to say this kind of line "My chest is tightening like something is squeezing it every time is see them with them" lmao 🤣
• But this man will realize it later on and you will surely be in danger but not literally of course.
• This man won't leave you alone cause he'll be soo clingy that you won't be able to leave the house
• But of course you smart ass mind will realize the reason why he's like that it's because he's jealous, so you decided to tease him a little more.
• You will start to talk about your moments with them and sometimes make up a moment to see his cute reactions, but that moment of satisfaction didn't last long.
• Luca carried you and placed you to the bed pinning you on the bed "Y/n" he whines "why do you keep talking about them huh?" He said tightening his grasp in your hands."You never talked about a person this much a-and you don't hah.. you don't even spend that much time with me these past few days because of them.." His face looks like he was going to cry.
His grasp got tighter "Luca it hurts!" You said Luca froze he released you from his grasp and saw that your hand was kinda bruised you looke up to him in shock.
Luca was crying, your heart ached he looks  so hurt, you quickly embraced him and started to apologize to him "I-I'm so sorry Luca I didn't mean to hurt you like this.. sorry for making you feel lonely and left out I'm sorry.." you said Luca started to sob more and started to embrace you back "I'm sorry too *sniff* I-I because of this- feeling this- childish behavior it it caused me to hurt you I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I- I'm hmmph!" You kissed him trying to calm him down. His tears stopped and started kissing you back the two of you just had your sweet time, forgetting about the world spending time with one another until dawn.

Shu Yamino ☯️
• I think he would definitely become self insecure
• He knows that the two of you are in love and thinks that his feelings are just him acting immature, which is why he looks kinda pissed off
• You would definitely notice right away since he obviously showed it through his body language.
• And when his feelings are overflowing, he would talk to you about it and yes he will cry in your arms and be very clingy.
• He is definitely the one who handled the situation in the most mature matter out of the 5 haha

Umm yeah- veerryyy late update school is just not letting me go 😭 I hoped you enjoyed this cause this one was kinda rushed, would make a longer one next time! Hope you guys are doing well💕💕