Helping you study

Hii!! This is a very late update huhu
School is draining the life out of me 😭 I have to study until midnight for the exams so this is the scenario I chose for today! I hope you enjoy!! (And also very short because I didn't have the time to make full scenarios so I'm just giving out all headcanons today 😭💗

Vox Akuma 👹
•Would help you but get bored at the end LMFAO
•But he would definitely hype you enough to finish throughout the study session 😆
•He's just there right beside you, he won't help you but he's going to get you whatever you ask for.
•He would be your personal butler at that time.
•And after you have finished he would straight up princess carry you to bed and pamper you in whatever your feeling to do!
•He would get ready the snacks and tv, and if you want to only cuddle with him he would gladly open his arms for you! I have a feeling that he would narrate whatever he's doing while getting the snacks and all just for you to laugh at him 😆

Mysta Rias 🦊
•Won't help you one bit 😭
•But he will be with you the whole time tho, but he would just play games, eat, and all that
•He will stare at you sweetly while you study. He likes your serious face! Specially if you get stuck on one question while studying, he adores your annoyed face!!
•He would probably lay on your lap while you study too! You don't mind because he doesn't move that much, and it reminds you of a fox all curled up on your lap! So you just let him sleep on you lap hehe.

Luca Kaneshiro 🦁
• This boy would help you as much as he can!!
• He would sit there by your side and patiently wait for you to finish!! (He is a sweet boi after all ☺️)
• But mischievous also, he would probably pull a few pranks while you study but only the light pranks though. He would only pull on pranks because he's starting to get bored.
• Like changing your study music into a song that would definitely make you dance for a while

Ike Eveland 🖋
• He would definitely help you
• Usually his presence is calm and at ease so it's usually reassuring to study with him
• He would really try to help you even with the things he doesn't really get! He would study with you so that you don't feel to bored or pressured in learning it.
• But yet again there are times where Ike feels all lazy and relaxed, but even at that state he would try to motivate his self too! Just for you.

Shu Yamino ☯️
• He's definitely gonna tutor you
• Shu doesn't really get annoyed easily so you're not that nervous when he tutors you.
• But you were nervous af the first time he helped you but he gave you a smile and some encouraging words so that you don't feel as nervous as before.
• When explaining you can say that Ike can explain more clearly than him, so sometimes he tend to stutter or pause in the middle of a sentence because he still thinks on how to explain it well to you, Shu is the most adorable person when flustered so that's one reason why you love to study with him.