Past ( A/n)

Hi guys sorry for another A/N I know I should not be doing this and should have addressed what I am in this chapter in the last one. But this one is mainly for your opinions and whats happening. So my best friend ( She doesn't have an account) read my story and asked me to explain the timelines or some of them that I have so far.

So I said sure and here I am.

Timeline 1 ( Before Takemitchi traveled through time AKA the original).

Muichiro is still fourteen in this timeline and everybody else is there respective age. 

Muzan's family has a dark past that started many years ago. The Ubayashiki family even ties in this story. Ever since one of Muzan's ancestors killed one of the Ubayashiki heirs, both families have been at war. Even though they are related and share the same blood.

Now when Muzan Kibustuji was 11 he killed one of Kagaya's younger siblings, Hinaki, the second oldest Ubayaskiki. He was sent to juvie for 5 years.

Kagaya wanted to protect his siblings so Amane his girlfriend proposed that they start a gang. Kagaya agreed to this idea since his father was already running a gang called the Hashira. He decided to inherited the gang and become the leader of the 97th generation. 

Since he became the commander some of the ranks changed. after two years they were the current generation. 

They lost some members to Muzan's gang. But you must be wondering how did he form a gang while in Juvie? Its only been two years, he's not out yet?

Well Muzan has a 2 childhood friends, Nakime and Michikatsu, more known as Kokushibo. They both acted as Commander and Vice commander till the formed a gang called the 12 Kizuki.

The twelve Kizuki has killed some Hashira, but have never been caught thanks to Kokushibou and Nakime, one of the smarter members. 

Kanae Kocho, fifth division captain was lost.

Urokodaki Sakonji the fourth division captain was nearly killed but survived. He reitired. 

Jigoru Kiwajima the third division captain was killed but by suicide when his most trusted became a killer and joined the 12 kizuki.

Yorichi Tsugikuni who was acting as an advisor, despite being old helped the gang, he died in old age while fighting Kokushibou.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kagaya aranged the new captains.

Kanao Tsuyuri ( vice captain)

Shinobu Kocho ( Captain)

Inosuke Hashibara ( Vice captain)

Tengen Uzui ( captain)

Nezuko Kamado ( Vice captain)

Mitsuri Kanroji ( Captain)

Tanjiro Kamado ( Vice)

Giyuu Tomioka ( Captain)

Senjuro Rengoku ( Vice)

Kyojuro Rengoku ( Captain)

Yuichiro Tokito ( Vice)

Muichiro Tokito ( Captain)

Kaburamaru ( Vice) * Note Obanai made Kaburamaru a vice captain because Kaburamaru is his eye and is one of the only people he trust.

Obanai Iguro ( Captain)

Genya Shinazugawa ( Vice)

Sanemi Shinazugawa ( Captain)