PROLOGE

Mickey's pov

Today it's friday and me and Ian are going to the orphange. It's been quite lonely when Yevgeny is gone, even tho i don't want to fucking admit it.
We are in The car on our way and I look over at Ian, he looks.. Happy. That's the only thing I want, him to be happy.

- Are we there yet Ian? I ask. I really want to look for the right kid.

- Yes we are there now actually. Come on!

We climb out of the car and in front of us are a Big house, with brick walls and a lot of grass. There is a path in the middle, we walk over to the door and knock. Ian takes a hold of my hand Cause he is nervous. I look at him and say

- It's okay Ian, we can do this! I know that he doubts in himself as a father. He thinks he is not good and he is ashamed of what happened with Yevgeny. He smiled at me before the door opens and a girl opens the door.

Ryan's pov

I sat on my bed in my own bedroom room. You see all the other kids at The orphange share a room. But I have a really Hard time getting along with them and I don't like to not have any privacy. I was listening to 5sos and one direction. Until someone knocked on my door. I took my ear phones out and opened the door. Miss sophia was there. Sophia is The care taker at The orphange, she is a kind woman and she is like The Mother figure that I never had.

-Hey Ryan, can you go and open the door dear? She asked nicely, i just nodded because im not that fond of talking sometimes.
I walked down the stairs and walked to the door. When I opened it there were two men outside. One was tall and had ginger hair, freckles and green eyes. *he looks kind* I thought. The other one had black hair, blue eyes and was a little shorter. *he reminds me of my mothers ex boyfriend and he looks scary, I should keep my distance* i also thought.

- Hey, do you know where The caretaker is? The ginger man asked nicely. I nodded and blushed because it was a awkard situation for me. Im usally just up alone in my room.

-Can you tell us sweetie? I nodded again and waved my hand for them to follow me. They both gave eachother a look before following.
I swear I even heard them whispering something about me. Or at least the shorter one did, he said something like, *Can't she talk or something? * i actually started to get a little bit irritated. I turned around in The middle of the stairs they almost crashed into me but I stood my ground.

-I may have special needs and need more help in life, but im not dumb Ofcourse i can speak! You are The one who are dumb.. I said and they both looked at me with shock but also interest. I continued up the stairs and made it into my room to tell miss sophia people are here. After I did she went out and I was finally alone again.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey! Sorry for not updating but I am going to now:) hope u liked the first chapter