The Fun Begins!

*A picture of my OC Koreiya from picrew.me. I don't own the art in this image!*

Moving on from the basics:
    Now that you've gotten the basics down, you can begin to develop the other (and arguably more fun) things about your OC. Now, this is when your OC's personality will really begin to come out. Like anything with your OC, this can be anything you want. The thing that I'm going to cover in this next section is:

Appearance
       There are so many different facets to this one. At first, it can seem overwhelming, but it's actually quite simple when you break it down. Someone's appearance can be broken down into three main categories  — face, body, and hair.
          Your OC's face really depends on how you see them. If you get stuck, you should think about your OC's parents, if they have them. For example, if your OC's parents both have blue eyes, your OC probably should too. This is the same with the rest of the facial features, unless you don't want your OC to look like anyone else. Your OC's facial features should probably be ones that people of their species/ethnicity have, same with their eye shape, cheeks, and skin color.
          Your OC's body is completely up to you, but it should definitely make sense for your OC's lifestyle. For example, if your OC is a warrior, they might be large, muscled, and scarred. But if your OC has lived in a cave for a decade, they could be pale, wiry, and gaunt. You might also want to think about the practicality of your OC's body. If your OC is female, and she does a lot of physical activity, it might not be practical for her chest to be larger than her entire body. (anime women) It just might not make sense.
            The last part of your OC's appearance is their hair. It really just depends on how you see their design, what looks cool, and what's practical for their world.
          Next time, I'll cover personality and clothing, so stay tuned for my next chapter!