werewolves at Seabrook high

STEPHANIE'S POV

I woke up putting on a black tennis skirt and a black croptop with my black choker and black combat boots. I tied my hair up in a high pony with pieces of hair pulled out at the front framing my face I applied dark green eyeshadow onto my eyelids with mascara on my lashes and a clear lipgloss on my lips. I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs to find Zed Zoey and my dad eating breakfast I grabbed and apple from the fruit bowl on the kitchen side gave Zoey a kiss on the forehead, hugged my dad over his shoulder did my handshake with Zed before heading to Addison's to walk to school with her. When I arrived I knocked on the door and Addison's mum answered and shouted Addison who came running to the door hugging her mum and walked out the door and we headed to school. When we got to school we went to our lockers put away our bags and headed to assembly to see the class president nominees.

WYATT'S POV

We waited in the vent until we could sense no one was going to catch us and when it was clear we climbed out and caught the scent of the great alpha. "the great alphas near" I spoke Willa snapped "focus remember we're fierce, we're savage" "we're werewolves" Wynter said. "That's right" Willa said "we're scared of nothing" Wynter replied "Except silver" I pointed out "and ticks" I added. Wynter than added "and rabies." "C'mon if we're quiet we can be in and out of here before they even know we're hear" I spoke but was interrupted when a pack member from behind me screamed I turned to see him holding a silver trophy and it was then thrown around the pack. It got to Wynter who tried to hold it to show she could tolerate it but soon let go which let me get the chance to grab the wooden base. "Nice grab c'mon" Willa said leading the pack down the hallway as I place the trophy down careful not to touch any of the silver and following the pack. We peeked through the window to see everyone looking at a zombie who was stood on a podium speaking when a cheerleader turned around looked at us then said "werewolves." It took the zombie a few minutes to see is before he pointed and shouted "WEREWOLVES!" My sister took this as the chance to barge into the room.

STEPHANIE'S POV

I turned a looked where Zed was pointing to see the werewolves burst through the doors look around before the one I saw howling in the woods spotted me pointed and said "there she is." They started to walk towards me and Addison who was stood next to me but Zed and the football team created a barrier between us "where's the moonstone star face" I looked confused before replying " I think you've got the wrong person" I heard behind me how Eliza wanted her and Zed to smash there Z-band and zombie out but Zed shut that idea down. "Our razor sharp claws will gut 'em and splatter their blood" a wolf with space buns said making us all gasp and move back even more. "Too much" she asked the what I assumed were the leaders of the pack. The boy looked familiar he was the construction worker who asked about my birthmark I thought to myself. "Wolves on my command" the girl leader said making all the wolves eyes go yellow and the necklaces they were wearing glow blue except the boy who was stood next to her. "WILLA we can't go to war with the whole town we'll never find the moonstone if there on high alert" said the boy hadn't gone wolf on us. "I hate it when your right" she replied "wolves stand down" which made the wolves turn normal again which made us all relax a little bit. "Sorry we werewolves so admire your town and we just came here to join your school" Willa spoke with a fake smile after she finished. "What they can't join our school" Bucky said Coach spoke up saying "technically the forbidden forest is within the school district." "So welcome to Seabrook" Addison said as we pushed past the football team and I locked eyes with the wolf boy.