like the zombies do

STEPHANIE'S POV

I was at my locker when Zed came over to me with Eliza hot on his trail he asked "hey sis wanna come with us to get the wolves to vote for me" I closed my locker and turned to face him before I replied saying "what's in it for me?" He looked at me and said "you wanna go to prawn right" I nodded "well with cheerleaders voting for Bucky and zombies voting for me werewolves are the tie breaker." I sighed before agreeing and walked with them to find the zombies but truthfully I only agreed because I wanted to see Wyatt I couldn't stop thinking about him. 

We found the wolves sitting at a picnic bench in zombie town reading the history books Willa had gotten from the library earlier. Wyatt turned and looked at me with a slight smile which I returned until Zed gave me a dirty look making me look at the floor. He walked forwards and said "Hello wolves I'm Zed zombie, football star ,presidential hopeful" he had his hand out for the wolves to shake but they just looked confused "ok" he said moving his hand. Eliza then spoke up saying "When zombies first came to Seabrook we were outsiders to, which is why you need  a great president like Zed to represent you. We would be honoured if you guys joined us." "Our pack is our pack we don't need anyone else so" Wynter spoke up, "who doesn't want more friends underneath all that fluffy hair I bet your a real softie" Zoey said who was standing beside Zed. Wynter got down in her face and said "I am a mean mean werewolf kid I am tough and rough" "aww you said ruff like a sweet little puppy dog ruff ruff" making me laugh a little at the comment and surprisingly Wyatt did to. "We are beasts of the forest we will never be tamed" Wynter said but Zoey started to scratch the back of her ear making her stop and fall in a state of relaxation. Willa shot her a look making her apologise before she stood up.

"We're nothing like you zombies" Willa said giving us a dirty look, "you sort of are your necklace is powered right kinda like an organic Z-band" I spoke. "Your smarter than he looks" Willa replied I thanked her but Wyatt spoke up saying "If your a zombie how come you don't have one of those bands don't they keep you from eating brains." I looked at him and replied "I'm only half Zombie my mum was something else but we never figured it out Zed has to wear one because our dad was a zombie and he got more zombie DNA so he is basically full zombie." Willa and Wyatt looked at each other before Zed said "So that necklace keeps you from fully wolfing out" he said whilst reaching to touch Willa's necklace. She slapped his hand away and said "the opposite our moonstones make us our true werewolf selves," "so without it you'd be human" Eliza asked politely. 

"No they'd die" Willa looked at me and nodded before adding on "we'd be nothing." "Imagine how alive you'd feel if you didn't have to tamp things down, hold back your true selves" I looked at him with a soft expression which he returned. "Actually I've got this theory that zombies might have evolved beyond our need for z-bands" Eliza spoke. But was soon interrupted by Zed saying "Z-bands are great they help you fit in and I think you guys would have a much better time at Seabrook if you just followed in our footsteps, join a club play football I'll even teach you how to tackle" and he pointed at Wynter "just lighten up be more like us. 

ZED

STEPHANIE

WYATT

willa

wynter

zombies

werewolves

ALL

DO IT LIKE THE ZOMBIES DO 

BRUSH YOUR FANGS WHEN YOU WAKE UP
COMB YOUR HAIR , DO YOUR MAKE-UP
SLEEP AT NIGHT, DON'T STAY UP
DO IT LIKE THE ZOMBIES DO 
DON'T STAND OUT WHEN YOUR FITTIN' IN 
WHEN IN DOUBT, DO THE OPPOSITE

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, he's a hypocrite

do it like the zombies do

ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS GIVE AN INCH, THEN WE GON' TAKE IT TO THE TOP
do it like the zombies do

when the moon is full, no howling (awoo)
DON'T RUN IN THE HALLS, NO GROWLING (grr)
let's go to the mall, start styling (yeah)
do it like the zombies do

trim your claws, get a manicure
CUT YOUR BANGS, LEAVE IT ON THE FLOOR (woo)
now wag your tail like a labrador
do it like the zombies do 

ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS GVE AN INCH, THN WE GON' TAKE IT TO THE TOP 
DO IT LIKE THE ZOMBIES DO, DON'T STOP
(DO IT)

STAND UP, STAND UP, STAND UP STRAIGHT, DO YOUR HOMEWORK
SMILE A LOT WHEN YOU NETWORK
DID I MENTION NO ONE GETS HURT? (No, no, no)
DO IT LIKE THE ZOMBIES DO
I HOPE YOUR OPEN TO MY ADVICE 
oh, it's invaluable to us, right?
HUH, SOUNDS LIKE THIS COULD BE A PARADISE 
DO IT LIKE THE ZOMBIES DO 

Why should we change?
They should be like us
Yeah, he may eat brains, but he's got no guts

HE'S GONE INSANE, YEAH SHE'S ACTING NUTS 
COME ON, WE'VE GOT MOVES TO BUST(woah)

ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS GVE AN INCH, THN WE GON' TAKE IT TO THE TOP
DO IT LIKE THE ZOMBIES DO, DON'T STOP

As we finished singing and dancing Wynter tackled Zed to the ground then stood up howling the rest of the wolves howling with her and for some weird reason I had the urge to howl but I didn't and I went to help Zed up of the floor.