🌹ᴄʜ. 𝟷 : ʜᴇʀ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇs🌹

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

They say dreams are like illustrations from a book.

Drifting away to a world of your own, where your soul is writing for yourself.

However in this case, Livana's dream doesn't seem to be about her. As she settled in and slept, a strange dream came to her, weaving a story that doesn't seem be her own.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

'White rose bushes....?' Livana thought as the scene settles. 'In shapes of hearts.....'

Suddenly, humanoid beings whose appearances was of cards, appeared painting the roses a deep red.

"Hurry up and paint those roses red!" They said, painting. "Slather them quickly, as foresaid!"

"Hurry, hurry! There are still roses left to paint!" Said the Ace of Clubs.

'Why are they painting the roses....?' She thought. 'They were already beautiful....'

A blonde girl walks up to them.

"Why are you painting these white roses red?" She asked.

"Huh?"

"Why, you ask? It's quite simple." A card who wore the Two of Clubs states. "We planted the wrong color, you see. The Queen likes her roses red. If they're white, we'll lose our heads!"

"Goodness!" The girl said in surprise. She walks toward another card who was on the ladder.

"And so, we're painting the rose red." The Three of Clubs said.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

As soon as it was said, darkness filled the female's vision and she began to slowly open her eyes, widening at the thought of the dream she had. She sat up from her bed, careful not to wake Grim as she gathered her thoughts.

"....Strange." She muttered before she heard loud knocking. "This late?"

"Myaaah....Hey, Livana...." Grim stirred from his slumber. "I know it's the middle of the night, but I think we've got a visitor. Maybe it's those pesky ghost again? They just don't know when to quit."

Livana yawned and stood up to go check with Grim following her. "Quite the guess, but they know we have school tomorrow."

They went to entrance both a little sleepy from being woken up by the noise.

"Who could be here at this hour?" Livana wondered.

"It's me, Ace! Just let me in, all right?" The male called out.

The ravenette opened the door and saw Ace carrying a blanket and pillow.

"Ace?" The feline grumbled. "It's the middle of the night! B-bwah! That collar!"