🌹ᴄʜ. 𝟹: sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴ 🌹

╔═*

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

"HEY, Riddle! What's shaking?" Cater said. "Housewarden! You're lookin' adorbs, as always!"

Ace finds the Housewarden behind him with a stern expression. He turns pale as Cater tries to calm the situation before it turns worse.

"Hmph.... Cater, keep running that mouth and you'll lose it - along with the rest of your head."

"Sorry, sorry! My bad!" Cater said nervously.

'So he's their Housewarden....' Livana rests her head on her hand. 'The one with cancelling abilities. He certainly exudes an aura of a very disciplined leader.'

"Myah?! You're the guy who put that stupid collar on me at the orientation ceremony!" Grim points at him.

"And you're the new students who were nearly expelled yesterday." He turns to look at the newcomers and speaks to them in a strict manner. "I'll ask that you not refer to my signature spell as a "stupid collar. The headmage's habit of tolerating rulebreakers like you is going to send this entire campus spiraling into chaos one day. Those who break the rules should have their heads removed immediately, without exception."

The sound of a teacup was placed back down. They stare at the female as she stood up from her seat and stands in front of Riddle.

"Allow me to apologize for the disruption yesterday, Heartslabyul Prefect...." Livana said.

"Dude, seriously? This guy looks like a wimp, but talks like a monster!" Ace muttered.

"You...." Riddle narrows his eyes at the female. They both stared down at each other. "The headmage may have forgiven you, but if you break any further rules, I assure you I will not."

Ace coughs before awkwardly smiling at Riddle. "So, uh, listen, housewarden, sir... Any chance I could get you to remove this collar?"

"I had intended to remove it once you'd taken an opportunity to reflect upon your crimes. But I've not detected so much as a hint of remorse in the foolishness I've heard you spout today.
So I think I'll let you keep that for a while. Don't worry. The freshman curriculum is more focused on magical theory than practice. And your inability to use magic will help prevent incidents along the lines of what happened yesterday. Now, if you've finished your meal, you should quit gossiping and prepare for your next class."

The red haired student stated a rule. "Rule 271 is quite clear: "One must leave the table within fifteen minutes of completing their lunch." You DO understand what happens to rulebreakers, I trust?"

"More insane rules..." Ace sighs, frustrated.

"I believe you mean to say, "Yes, Housewarden!" Riddle narrows his eyes at him.

"Yes, Housewarden!" Ace and Deuce immediately replied.

The redhead nodded approvingly. "Very well, then."