{1}

"y/n, get the fuck up" my brother vance screamed in my face.

"ok, i'm up. holy shit" i said as i sat up and pushed the blankets off my legs.

I went into my bathroom and washed my face to get off any makeup from last night.

after that i went into my room and got dressed.

i changed into a red halter top with a pair of flare jeans.

than i did my makeup. i did my everyday makeup which wasn't bad. i topped it off with my cherry lipgloss.

i grabbed my shoes and book bag and made my way downstairs.

my dad was passed out drunk on the couch, with a bottle of beer in his hands.

i rolled my eyes at him and made my way to the kitchen. i made myself a bowl of cereal and ate that at the table.

vance came down 5 minutes later and grabbed a banana.

after i finished eating i placed my bowl in the sink and went back upstairs to brush my teeth.

i went into my room and put on my earrings and my necklace. than i put on my red converse and left my room, closing the door behind me.

"vance i'm leaving, sammy's here" i called out to my brother.

"ok, you won't see me until tomorrow. i'm going over to my friends" he said.

"you're leaving me with dad? fuck you" i said.

"have sammy over. he won't pull shit with her over" he said.

"ok, see you tomorrow, love you" i said, opening the door.

"yeah, love you too" vance grumbled, with a mouth full of food.

i closed the door and started walking over to sammy.

"hi y/nnn" sammy said dragging out the last letter of my name.

"hi sammy" i said, closing the gate that's around my house.

"guess who i have to sit by now in 4th period" sammy said.

"who?" i asked.

"Robin fucking Arellano" sammy said.

"damn, that sucks. he's a fucking bitch" i said, kicking a rock that was under my shoe.

"we know that. why do you hate him so much?"sammy asked.

"what do you mean?" i asked, playing dumb. i knew what she asked.

"what has he done to you? you hate him so much, but i've never heard why" she said.

"sammy please-" i started, getting cut off.

"no y/n, i want to hear what he did" she said to him.

"it's a long story" i said to her.

"we got time" she said, looking at her fake watch.

in 1st grade, y/n had tried to become friends with him. she was a friendly person and wanted everyone to like her.
she went up to robin asking if he wanted to be friends, but he said no because girls have coodies.
y/n tried and tried to become friends with him, but everytime he always said no, and pushed her away.

she thought it be easier to hate him than to keep trying.

"y/n, that's dumb. all because he didn't want to be friends with you? you know you can't hate him forever" sammy said, turning her head to look at the h/c girl.

"that's my plan, and i'm sticking to it" i said.

sammy rolled her eyes at y/n's childish behavior.

y/n didn't care whether or not her and robin where friends anymore.

her plan was to hate him forever.

sammy and i turned the corner, getting closer to school when we see a circle of kids huddled around, yelling fight.

me and sammy looked at each other and sped up our walking, eager to see what all the commotion was about.

me and sammy pushed our way to the front, only to see robin on top of moose, the school asshole.

robin was beating the shit out of moose, he looked like he was about to kill him.

"let's go sammy, we're going to be late" i grabbed sammy's arm and dragged her away.

"what the fuck y/n, moose had that coming" sammy said to me.

"i know, but i don't care" i said.

"remember when he called you a slut and made your nose bleed?" sammy asked.

"yes sammy, i do. but i don't care" i said shrugging.

"y/n, he almost broke your nose" she said.

"i was there" i responded.

she just rolled her eyes.

we made our way through the front doors and went our separate ways.

i opened my locker and started putting my books in it.

all of a sudden, my locker got slammed in my face.

—————————-
hii, thank you so much for reading.
more is coming, i just don't know when because i had an idea for this book but i'm going to try and finsih my other one first.
let me know if i made any mistakes, please vote!!
xoxo

EDIT:
hey guys!
i made some changes to the original chapter, so if that's why there's comments that don't make sense, im sorry!!
i love you guys sm, but i do have a question.
in the chapter lunch, would you guys want me to change the "sh" part, or keep it???