𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩'𝔰 𝔞𝔡𝔳𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢.

╭                                                                 ╮
  ˚ ༘✶₊˚.   〔  𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄.  〕
   ·﹆〻₎∖  - - - → ˗ˏˋ 【  /ˈ𝔡ɛ𝔳(ə)𝔩/  】 ࿐ྂ

a   person  who   expresses   a    contentious opinion in order to provoke  debate  or   test  the      strength     of     opposing    arguments   ˗ˏˋ ꒰  OR     ┈┈➤    𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅╰                           ...

opinion in order to provoke  debate  or   test
  the      strength     of     opposing    arguments
   ˗ˏˋ ꒰ OR     ┈┈➤ 𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅
╰ ╯

𝑬𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑫 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
╰──➤ 𝖠𝖭 -ˋˏ 𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗡 ˎˊ- 𝖥𝖨𝖢

𝑬𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑫 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵╰──➤  𝖠𝖭  -ˋˏ  𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗡 ˎˊ-  𝖥𝖨𝖢

I.         GLENDA GIBBONS has always tried to fit in, and in her junior year at Hawkins High, she finally feels like she's reached that goal. She's a cheerleader, best friends with the most popular girl at school, and she's dating a member of the beloved basketball team.

II.       SUDDENLY HER dreams come crashing down when she goes missing for six months, only to appear again, completely unscathed, after she was presumed dead━to everyone's surprise, as not many miracles happen in Hawkins. That's because it wasn't a miracle at all . . . it was a hellish tragedy. Glenda had come face to face with the town's very own devil, and she'd made a deal with him to keep what she deserved.

III.      SO WHEN she picks her next victim to exact her revenge, she lands on the boy who left her miserable and alone. However, once getting to know him again, she starts to regret her decision. But, is it too late to change her mind?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ 〚 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 ! ぃ ゚
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶