15.8

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

RUSSIA BLACK-SITE PRISON

Deckard takes over control of the prison's systems on the computer he has in the back of the van he is sitting in. Deckard then opens a cell door, allowing a prisoner to walk out. A guard sees the prisoner before entering that hall with the door closing behind him. Deckard opens another cell before two prisoners walk out behind the guard. The three prisoners start fighting the guard, causing the security guards who watch the cameras to notice. Deckard opens another cell with several prisoners inside it.
"I'm set. How are things down below?" Deckard asks Anneliese through their ear pieces.
"How do you think? I'm in a sewer," Anneliese answer him with an eye roll as she follows her device that has a map of the sewer tunnels on it.
"I offered to do it," Deckard says with a smirk.
"I know," Anneliese says with a huff, having chosen to do it so she would be the first to see Owen. The security guards try to leave their room only to find that they are locked in while Deckard opens more prison cells as the prisoners start fighting. An alarm starts going off, causing Owen to sit up in his bed. "I'm in position. Move to phase 2." Deckard starts playing "Beauty And The Beast" by Emma Thompson through the prison's speakers, causing Owen to roll his eyes as he realizes who is causing the chaos. Deckard opens Owen's cell before he walks out to find his hall empty. Owen walks over to the rail before using it to help him flip over onto the lower hall which is empty. Deckard opens the door at the end of the hall before Owen makes his way towards it. Anneliese fixes a small harpoon gun before placing a bomb on the top of the tunnel above her. Owen motions to the cameras for Deckard to open more cells because he hears guards heading his way. Deckard opens the cells before the prisoners start fighting the guards. Owen fights his way through the prisoners and guards before taking out two guards. Owen sees more guards coming before going to close the door behind him only for the body of a guard to be in his way. Owen motions for Deckard to open all of the cells on that hall as he runs down the hall. Deckard opens all of the cells, causing the guards to get caught by prisoners. Anneliese sets up a device that will disintegrate the tunnel top and floor that is now above her. Owen runs down two flights of stairs as Deckard opens the last door for him to go through. Owen looks around confused by the room that seems like a dead end before the floor starts to cave in. Anneliese walks over to the hole before shooting the harpoon gun up into the ceiling. Owen walks over to the hole confused before Anneliese tosses a clip up to him. Owen attaches the clip to the cable that is attached to the harpoon that Anneliese had shot before sliding down the cable.
"Anneliese?!" Owen asks in shock as she hands him a flashlight before he pulls her into a kiss. "Have I ever told you that I adore you?"
"Maybe once," Anneliese answers him with a smirk before giving him a quick kiss. "We have to go." Anneliese sets the timer on the bomb she had planted before leading Owen out of the tunnels. The bomb blows, destroying any evidence of Anneliese or of Owen being in the sewer tunnels. Anneliese and Owen get into Deckard's van before Deckard drives them to his private airport.