The new beginnings- 🍋Nsfw🍋

Omg better formatting this time how crazy, anyways this is a crackfic don't take it seriously

"Mordecai, Mordecai!!" Twilight
said running into the dinning room of her castle where Mordecai sat, eating an omelet. His head perked up at the sound of his girlfriend calling out to him and he smiled warmly as she began to approach.
"What's up baby?" Mordecai questioned finishing his bite
"I just learnt a new spell, check this out!" Squealed the purple horse with excitement, slightly hopping hoof to hoof as Mordecai moved back to allow her to prepare. Becoming serious at that moment, Twilight now stood in a wide stance and hunched as she focused on the her magic. A pink glow surrounded the tip of her horn

However that wasn't the only tip that was about be pink in a minute.

A flash of light caused the blue bird to jerk his head away from the bright light and apon looking back he saw his girlfriend up on her hind legs and massive cock hanging. Pink tipped and so long it was practically a third leg until it started to stiffen and rise.

The tip was hypnotic and looked as though it was staring right at him, coaxing him over to his gorgeous futa equestrian girl.
"I knew you'd love it my little blue bird" cooed Twilight in a sultry voice as her hooves drifted up her horsey hips before resting on her waist.
"Don't just stand there I need my satisfaction or did u forget how to act towards me"
Upon hearing his mistress utter these words Mordecai timidly walked over still shocked slightly by the sight of that king sized schmeet. He got down on his hands and knees and began to open his mouth.

Both stop suddenly and look towards the forth wall. Both are now seemingly wearing sunglasses.
"Sex is cool" states Mordecai
"But consent is 20% cooler" chimes in Twilight
Both share many agreeing and highly sexy nods

Twilight rammed her glistening cock down Mordecai's throat, knocking both their sunglasses off in the process and making Mordecai helplessly splutter around the thick dick inside him; him unable to do anything more than revel in the bliss of this sensation and choke of the precum flowing from Twilight's dick.
He opened his eyes as he began to feel himself loosing the taste of the veiny treasure that has so erotically been lodged down his airway. He was suddenly flipped over but the alicorns magic, with his juicy bird ass on display.
He was practically skewered by his pony mistress as he began to quickly get fucked.
"oh ooh my...wow god this so goooood" Mordecai moaned
He had completely forgotten about Apple Jack or Rainbow Dash, all he could think about was how good he felt; Twilight had always been good with a strap on but as a futa, she was incredible.

Hot cum pumped into his tight little cloaca until Twilight pulled out and both began to collapse and rest.

Mordecai had practically fallen asleep already and Twilight pet his ruffled and messy feathers while magicing up two fresh cups of water and a soft blanket for the two.

"So she thinks she can out do us huh?" Sneered a voice from the palace window

"Seems like it, they're not even a cute couple tho" Piped in a second voice

"We hafta do something" the first voice spoke once more

"Whatever you say AJ, I think I already have idea anyways"