Revenge is rainbow

Cw- Dick Spinning

'Rainbow Dash has multiple strains of herpes'- a rumor that has run rampant through Ponyville ever since Twilight and Mordecai joked about in attempts to lighten the tension between the two. It had ruined her life, her WonderBolts career but not her love life.
Apple Jack stayed by her through out it all and both wanted revenge and compensation for the chatter of the princess.

Twilight strutted the streets of Ponyville, Mordecai being dragged on a leash in tow. The purple pony's giant meat and Mordecai perfectly styled feathers and bedazzled collar attracted a crowd.
"Wow Twilight Sparkle you really proved 'friendship' ;) is truly magic" cooed Miss America, admiring Mordecai and the leash Twilight was holding him on
"Thank Miss America" said Twilight, her giant cock pulsing cutely as more horses began to faun over her pure alpha musk. The crowd was the perfect distraction.

Rainbow Dash flew over head tipping the contents of a glass bottle onto Twilight's exposed dick. Mordecai noticed before everyone else and his soft feathery fingers reached out to block the strange liquid from touching his mistress but he was too late and Twilight's cock became even more moist than usual.
The crowd dispersed in shock as Rainbow Dash's laugh could be heard echoing in the distance as she flew away. In an instant the purple pony's giant meat began to spin slowly at first and then getting faster.

"Babe.?" Whimpered Mordecai
"Get back it's too fast!" Yelped Twilight the sound of her wet flapping meat punctuating the depth of her words
The crowd was beginning to be blown away by the newly made fan that was Twilight's dick, each horse and the forever iconic Miss America slightly glazed in precum. The force of the wind produced by her dick caused Twilight to stumble back slightly, cock faced to the sky.
She caught a glimpse of her precious Mordecai before being taken up into the sky by her still spinning penis like a helicopter

"I'll be back, don't worry kitten" Twilight reassured her teary eyed omega kitten before disappearing into the sky line.