Management

(Niall's Pov)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T ADOPTED A KID IT'S MY LIFE I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT, I said to Will.

I KNOW IT'S YOUR LIFE BUT YOU AND THE BOYS NEED TO FINISH THE ALBUM SO YOU GUYS CAN GO ON TOUR AND HAVING A CHILD WILL JUST BE A DISTRACTION NIALL, Will said.

Whatever, I said

Sorry Niall will say on my way out.

I know will told me not to adopt a kid, but I am going to having a kid is not a 
distraction.

(Bella Pov)

I'm sitting in my room because Ms. Applebaum said I was being a brat 
and slapped me then sent me to my room.  A few minutes later Ms. Applebaum
came up to my room with a belt and a stick. I got so scared I climbed under the bed.
Ms. Applebaum ducked under the bed and grabbed my arm and pulled me out from under my bed and Yelled, YOU LITTLE BITCH, and then she got the stick a hit me with it and all I could do was cry cause if moved I would get burned and if I didn't cry, I would get cut until I cried. She was about to hit me again until she heard a scream from downstairs, she made her way to the door but not before she told me stay here you little brat. A few minutes later she came back upstairs and told me to come downstairs. When I went downstairs, I see the other girls and guy with blonde hair standing Infront of the girls i think he's adopting but I know it's not me because I never got adopted so I just went behind of all the girls trying not to be noticed.

(Niall's Pov)

As soon as I walked into to the Adoption center about 12 girls started screaming. A lady came down I think she is the woman who takes care of all the kids. Hello what can I do for you, The Lady said. I would like to adopt a kid I said. Um ok which age group. 6-7 please I said. Ok The Lady said. The Lady went upstairs for some reason. A few minutes later she came down with a little girl behind her she looked so sad. For some reason she hid behind all of the other girls like she was afraid of me, or she didn't want to get adopted. All the other girls were really nice but the little girl sitting by herself just stood out to me. I walked up to her, once she saw me walking up to her you can see the fear in her eyes. Hello, I said. Hello Sir, she said back. What your name, I Said. It's Bella, she said. well hello Bella, I said. So, Bella how old are you, I said.  I'm 7, she said.
Can I ask you more questions if that's ok, I said. Um ok, she Said. What music do you like, I asked. Um I like Justin Bieber 'what do you mean', and one direction the song live while was young, she said. Really, I said, yes, she said. You also look really familiar, she said. I do, I asked she just nods her head. ok who's your celebrity crush, I asked. My celebrity crush is Liam payne And one day he's Gonna be my boyfriend she said so excited. Well maybe that day is gonna faster than you think, I said trying not to laugh. What your favorite thing to to I asked her.  I like to sing, dance, and hang out with my friend Maddie. Who's Maddie, I asked. she one of my friends but she lives in Pittsburgh with her family she's just two years older than me and Shes on a show called Dance Moms. Oh cool, I said. I really enjoyed talking to Bella I Think i want to adopt her. Hey Bella, I said. Yes? she said. Would you like me to adopt you. As soon as I said that her eyes lighted up. Of course, i would love to. At that moment I felt so relived.