Meeting The Boys

(Niall's Pov)

Me and Bella arrived at the house I was so nervous I didn't even know that I still had the car on until Bella told me after that I got out the car went to Bella side and got her out her car seat I picked her up than put her on the ground and bent down to  her height and said hey Bella when we get inside its problem gonna be loud so I need to know if you have sensitive hearing or not said. no, I don't have sensitive hearing and plus Ms. Applebaum would always yell at me a lot, so I am kind of immune to it she said in her little cute voice. ok then let's go sweetie. I open the door to the house and i see all the boys sitting on the couch watching tv. Hi lads I said Hi mate where were you louis said while still watching the tv. Um I did something I said. we know you did something but why did you do louis said turning his head towards me.  Oh, um hello who are you little one. Oh, her names Bella I said. Ok and Niall why do you have Bella. Now all the lads were looking at me and Bella. I adopted her.  Why did you do that Niall you already know will said you couldn't adopt a kid Liam said. I know that's what he said but I wanna do something for myself that I can do and not have somebody control. Nialler kinda has a point Zayn said.  Well anyways that's something to talk about when children are not in the room.  ok well let's say hi to Bella louis said in a duh tone. Hi, Bella, they all said Hi Bella said they all stared at her in a aww expressions. Bella we don't have a room for you yet so your gonna sleep in my room ok. okay. how old are you Bella Zayn said. I'm 7. Nice they all said.

THATS ALL FOR TODAY BYE GUYS.

Adopted by Niall HoranOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara