Chapter Seven

Jaune POV:

After the embarrassing situation with the animatronics, I felt fear in my veins. Fear cause I had to satisfy each of them in order to leave out of here alive. 

"Are we going to do it the usual way then?" One of them asked. 

"Usual way?" I asked with a raised expression. I was extremely confused on what they meant before Chica answered for me.

"We will start to leave our posts when the clock strikes 12 o'clock which means you have six hours to keep us away. Every time you fail...you will be forced to pressure the lucky girl who has caught you off guard. Every single one of us does it except for the Glamrocks. With them, you will try to hide and run away from them while avoiding everyone." Chica said. I slowly nodded when I heard that, but to be honest...I didn't really understand. I had to play a game of cat and mouse with them and if one of them catches me...I have to do it with them. Before I could stop myself, I asked them a question that was spiraling around in my head.

"So I have to try and use anything at my disposal to stop all of you?" Jaune said. They slowly nodded at each other before one of them answered me.

"Of course. If we did it the regular way then it will become boring. We need some excitement and entertainment. I mean...we help bring joy to children in the morning, but that's more than a job then something we actual enjoy doing." Foxy said.

"I think that would be better than all of you trying to do something now. Besides you can learn more about the secrets that happened during several decades of this company's life span." Circus Baby said. Secrets? What kind of secrets could this restaurant have? 

"Don't give too much away. Besides the poor dear seems to be extremely confused on the entire situation." Ballora said. 

"He'll be fine. He could be able to give us all what we need after years of being neglected. Plus he could start learning more about him too." Golden Freddy said. They all pondered her words, but before any of them could comment....the clock struck 6 o'clock.

"Guess it's time for you to go. Remember that once you return for your next shift that we will play our special game with you. Hope you do well." Chica said. I slowly walked out of the room and exited the building with more questions than answers. What kind of secrets would this company have? More importantly....How will I be able to keep my pants on if I lose? 

Shaking my head, I quickly walked home. Never thinking about my old life back at Remnant. But you know what they say....

The past has a way of keeping up with you.

????? POV:

I watched the interaction between that boy and those animatronics with some glee. A new play thing has entered the building and would be a nice asset for our team. Just then, I heard two pairs of footsteps walking behind me.

"You called for us?" A voice said. I turned around and saw my two helpers staring at me with a little fear and hatred in their eyes. I knew that they hated me, but I didn't care. They will help me with my plans whether they like it or not.

"I want you both to watch that new night guard and report everything that occurs between him and the animatronics." I stated.

"And if we refused?" One of asked. That stupid question almost caused me to groan in frustration. Do I have to keep threatening them in order to get my plans in my head?

"If you refuse then you will be punished severely. You know that I have plenty of toys that I could use to make you both comply." I said which caused them to shake in fear.

"U...Understood boss." They said.

"Good. Now go do your tasks and make sure both of you don't fail like last time." I said as they basically walked out of the room. Hopefully they won't try to do anything and crash my plans to the ground.

Both of you better do your jobs well or else...I will be forced to take drastic measures.

I thought as I went back to observing what is happening with our victims. This will either make or break my plans, but by the time that they realize what is going on....

They would be too late to stop anything.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋