2.

I woke up the next morning to a text message. I groaned sitting up and trying to find my phone. I didn't have my contacts or glasses on so it made it a challenge. I finally found my glasses and found my phone.

Skye High 10:23 am

What's your address so we can come see ya?

I replied backing her my address and getting up to get ready. My phone buzzed before I could even get out of bed.

Skye High 10:25 am

We will be there in 5 mins 

My eyes I swear almost fell out of my sockets. I threw the blanket off me and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my blonde hair trying to get ready fast. I still had only a hoodie and shorts on. Before I could even put makeup on the cover up the bruised eye I heard a knock on the door. I put the hood over my head and went to open the door. Keeping my head down so they can't see my face.

" hey guys you came super fast but you can come in. I'm still getting ready." I told them awkwardly. 

"No problem sorry it was kinda the last minute-ish and I hope I didn't wake you up. Were early birds" Skye said with a sheepish grin.

" Take your hood off," Samuel said staring at you. skye slapped him and glared at him

" Sorry hairs are kinda a mess right now. Give me like five minutes and ill be ready." I told them to quickly and took off to my room.

" Sam, why are you questioning her? S? e probably has terrible bed hair" you heard Skye say from the living room

" Not as bad as yours" you heard one of the twins say

" I'm just wondering why she has a hood on in the middle of June in the crazy Georgia weather and she flinched last night at Asher. I'm just observant of things. I don't know her so I don't want to accept her after we allowed Tessa last time and she screwed as all" Samuel said confidently

" Well, I feel good about her. Not from here and going to the same school as me. I like her already" Skye said

I shook my head trying to forget the comment Samuel said about me. I grabbed a pair of high-rise blue jean shorts. I put them on with a maroon-colored crop top that showed a little bit of my stomach. I then went into the bathroom and grabbed some of my makeup and covered up my eye the best I could. Once I  was satisfied I grabbed my black pair of hey dudes and put them on. I got my phone and wallet and walked in there to meet them.

I was watching them look around and being nosey. they wouldn't be able to find anything personal. I only had twenty days left here anyways.

" Natalia where are pictures or something that doesn't look like this is an Air Bnb?" Skye asked me.

"That's because this is an Air BnB" I stated. You looked at me with wide eyes 

"You're telling me that you couldn't afford to rent a place so you got an Airbnb?" Bradley asked me

" yeah it was sorta a last-minute decision so I had to do what I could afford," I told them

" So you come from now where get a job at a diner and live in an Air BnB and no support system. Are your parents dead?" Samuel asked nonchalantly 

" Um yeah actually. They died last October" I told him sadly.

" Samuel I swear I am gonna kill you, can't you lay off Natalia for once? She looks like she needed a fresh start" Skye said defending me.

I could feel tears starting to form so I took a couple of deep breaths. " Guys I'm fine just trying to cope. But yes I used to live in New York and this school was one of the three I had gotten accepted to. I wanted to get away from the place they died. I have twenty days left here before I am officially homeless. Ray and Amy were family friends and reached out to me when they heard and I jumped at the opportunity to leave. There better?" I told them raising my voice slightly with a hint of sarcasm.