Untitled Part 4

Thump

Thump

Thump

Readers Pov

My eyes fluttered open slowly, my body felt stiff and tired. "Tadashi?" I whispered taking a deep inhale and receiving a moan in response. I poked his chest "Tadashi, wake the fuck up" he grunted again and turned to his side so his back was facing me. Frowning and laying back down I got an idea. "Tadashi wake up or else" he didn't move. My hands wandered towards his stomach and brushed across sending a wave of hills going up his spine and I attacked his stomach tickling him. "NO!!! Hahahaha!" he yelled squirming trying to grab hold of my hands. "S-stop p-p-please!" he pleaded tears going down his face from laughing so hard. "Only if you get up" he nodded weakly as I rested my hands on my lap. "Up" I pushed him off of the bed and heard a loud thump then giggled.

I jumped off of the bed and saw Hiro still sleeping with a long trail of saliva falling out his mouth and onto his once clean white pillow. Smirking to myself I tiptoed to his bed and jumped on him. I grabbed his body and turned him so he was on top of my then rolled him over again cuddling the smaller Hamada. He screamed in a high pitched voice with sweat running down his forehead. I nuzzled into his neck and bit him "Ouch!" he yelped making me laugh "Up! I wanna explore the city!" I exclaimed "but in reality I just want to go bot-fighting" I whispered in his ear so Tadashi couldn't hear I literally was able to feel his smirk when he got up and I rolled off of the bed landing on all fours. "I'm such a weirdo" I mumbled brushing my knees. When I walked by Tadashi he offered his arm out which I took happily.

We walked down to the cafe grabbing a coffee and muffin for us to share. When we walked out the door it was freezing! The air felt still like ice with few people to almost no people outside. I ran to the car quickly stealing the cup of coffee from my boyfriends hands to help warm up taking quick sips every now and then waiting for Tadashi. He got in the drivers seat and gave me a warm kiss with his soft lips.

We drove silently to SFIT. When we arrive the coffee was already gone and I sprinted into the school not wanting to get cold. "Hi y/n!" Honey chirped taking a picture of me behind he was the rest of my nerdy friends... And Fred... Tadashi walked up behind me and picked me up by my waist unexpectedly making my screech "How's Baymax going?" I asked after recovering. He smiled "Why don't you just see for yourself" he smirked pushing me into his lab. I walked around his desk and he came back with duck tape in his hand my eyes widened and I began walking way from him "Please no no no!" I said when he began chasing me around the desk. After the millionth time running around his desk I tripped and fell "Owww" I heard the robot inflating and looked up to see the white robot "Hello, I am Baymax your personal healthcare companion" I smiled and got up poking his belly, "He's so cute" I whispered opening my arms "Hug?" I asked I smiled when he walked up to me and hugged my and warming himself up with a orange light in him brightening up. "How do I describe this?" I asked and Fred walked in his eyes lit up and he ran to the robot hugging it

"It's like spooning a warm marshmallow" He said I laughed a bit "That works" I got up and walked to Tadashi who took my hands "He's going to help so many people" his eyes looked into my e/c ones and locked he leaned down to give me a kiss only to be interrupted by a cough "Fred!" I groaned frowning he grinned like an idiot and left. I turned back to Tadashi giving him the kiss I wanted. He forced my mouth open with his tongue and we fought for dominance until he won he rubbed the muscle against the roof of my mouth making me moan and he smirked in satisfaction leaning away.

"You suck" I said pinching his nipples and laughing. He glared at me and I stiffened ready to run again. Slowly he advanced towards me I turned and look at the door then sprinted out.