Untitled Part 6

It's been over three years since I was created, and I love him. Tadashi, so much. He still gives me butterflies in my stomach every time he looks at me every time he calls my name. For sure he has become my second half. I've already started to going to the same college as him and I've created a few inventions along with adding a few edits to his robot, Baymax. I've been encouraging Hiro to get a girlfriend but he claims he's to cool, or to busy for one. A couple of times though I saw him talking to an adorable girl his age she even went to SFIT like us. Not that I'm stalking him or taking a bunch of pictures then showing them to Tadashi saying that we ship it so flubbin hard. =_= Although a couple times Hiro has caught me smirking and eyeing the two.

Today was unusual, I was just laying in Tadashi's bed using his shirtless chest as a pillow reading a book with him. He sometimes wears glasses like dayum son. Anyways... After a good half hour of reading (Fav book) and one of the Harry Potter books he slammed his book close causing me to squeak loudly and jump a little. The thing is I hit his head, ugh I keep getting off topic. He didn't seem to mind it though, but he did kept rubbing his jaw. He looked into my eyes for awhile as if he was thinking then spoke "wanna go out?" I smiled and nodded getting off of him. "Wear something fancy" he commanded walking to his small closet and pulling out a black suit. I nodded and went to look for one of my dresses.

For what seemed a good fifteen minutes I picked out a f/c dress. It stopped right above my knee it wasn't tight or anything it had not much of a pattern but it was a mix of being formal and casual wear. I stepped out of the closet seeing Tadashi finishing buttoning his shirt and grabbed his tie. I stopped his hand and made him turn around to look at me. My hands made their way up around his neck with the tie in hand and they quickly made the knot. He smiled at me and my hands stayed planted around his neck. I pulled him down gently, bringing him into a soft kiss. I gasped when he pushed me against a wall and his tongue ran across my bottom lip. I opened it slightly and felt his tongue invade my mouth. The muscle searched ever corner of my mouth and I moaned softly. Tadashi lifted me up forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed and pushed me down. I heard a knock and looked up to see Hiro. Red. Bright red. Hiros mouth was agaped and eyes were wide. Tadashi noticed me not looking at him and turned his head his hands still pinning my arms down.

His neck and ears along with the rest of his face turned red "I'll just..." Hiro awkwardly walked out the room after running into the wall next to the frame making me softly giggle. I pushed my boyfriend off of me and walked out the door. "Weren't we going to go out?" I asked pulling on some flats. He scratched the back of his head shyly and nodded.

The drive was quiet except for the sound of soft music in the background and the other cars passing by. We quickly made our way into the restaruant after finding a parking spot. "Registration under Tadashi Hamada" he spoke one of the waitresses. She looked down and smiled "party of two?" "yea" she nodded "alright come this way." She lead us to a tabled and took our orders. After we ate Tadashi forced me to get some dessert. An awkward silence filled the air until he got out of his chair and walked around so he was behind me. His placed his hands on my back giving it a soft squeeze. He then walked next to me and got on one knee. "y/n" he began his voice shaking I turned to him and he avoided eye contact. "You are the most amazing woman that has ever happened to me in my entire life, and I love you with all my heart and more" he took a deep breath and grabbed something from his pocket. "Will you make me the most happiest man alive, and, and. marry me, become my wife, grow old with me?" he asked looked up into my eyes that had tears staining my face. I nodded and fell down hugging him tightly "yes" I sobbed