Mine

Tanjiros words made kanao blush slightly and look at him. She saw a look genuine happiness in his eyes. “eh?! Tanjiro?! You... You want to be with me?!" kanao said nervously causing  tanjiro to giggle.

" of course who else would I want to spend the rest of eternity with?" he looked at the kissed her softly on her lips. Kanao closed her eyes and put
her hands in the back of his head and pushed his head closer to depen the kiss.

When they separated to get some air kanao thought about her mission. She couldn't kill the man she loved so she decided that she will tell the others she couldn't find him that way she wouldn't have to tell them about there secret relationship.

"I have to kanao~. But meet me here tomorrow at noon and wear something nice~" and with that tanjiro left. Kanao started her way back home, she was just before the gates of the butterfly mansion when she heard a scream coming from a certain swordsman with yellow and orange hair.

“INOSKUE!” zenitsu shouted in pain while his girlfriend nezuko giggled tending to his wounds. Inosuke and him were training when aoi suddenly came outside to check up on them. Inosuke had lost focus and hit zenitsu on the head multiple times leaving a huge bump on his head. “now, now zenitsu he was just... a little distracted” nezuko said while applying bandages on his head. Nezuko and zenitsu started dating shortly after they turned her back into a human. Nezuko decided that she'll give him a chance one time after he asked her on a date and since then she's been in love with him and he, her.

“Nezuko-chaaan it hurts” zenitsu whaled in pain.kanao just avoided that whole drama and went over to Aoi. “Aoi-chan how are you?” kanao asked“ah! Kanao nice to see you. How was your mission? Did you find him?» Aoi asked. “no” kanao responded and just walked inside. She couldn't tell anyone about what happened. She cleaned herself up, ate, then went to sleep

...

“kanao~....your finally mine~forever~”

A/N:hi guys! Hope yall enjoyed part two! I'll try to post a chapter every week! Any way luv yall and bye!💕