Tᕼᗴ ᗪᗩTᗴ

kanao woke up ,got ready and then went out to train as normal buy the time she finished it was noon.

"Ill have to meet tanjiro now.better get changed"Kanao thought to herself.she went to bathe and changed into a white kimono with colourfull flowers at the bottom.She makes her way to the forest "darling~your here"tanjiro says.

Tanjiro wore a Fundoshi with a haori.He looked very handsome,so much so that kanao blushed."h..hello tanjiro-kun.you look very nice"

"as do you my love~"Tanjiro said walking closer to kanao.Tanjiro kissed her forehead and grabed her hand ever so slightly and began to walk.By the time they left the forest and made there way to the village it was dark.

"Soo...how was ur ..uh..day?"kanao asked nervously."it was fine dear"tanjiro said sternly not looking at kanao but at the drunk men looking at her."grrr..."tanjiro growled in disgust and those perverts."tanjiro -kun?are you ok?"kanao said placeing her hand on his cheek.Just then tanjiro pulled her close to him and held her waist."EHH?! Tanjiro?.."kanao asked flusterd by his actions."I just wanted those pigs over there to know who your with"tanjiro says."dont worry kanao,as long as Im here youll be safe".Tanjiro brought her to a small restaurant and led her inside,he got them a table and shortly after a waiter came to take there orders."What can I get for you sir?".Tanjiro orders a bowl of ramen and kanao orders plain rice and a dried plumb.

...

After they leave the village tanjiro picks up kanao and jumps through the trees."Tanjiro?!where are we going!?"kanao shouts."To my house were we can have a little...alone time~"Tanjiro says with a smirk.Kanao knew exactly what
He meant,she blushed a deep shade or red.

Eventually tanjiro landed infront of a mansion and carried kanao inside where he kissed her pationitly and she returned the kiss.

A/N:hey guys!Im so sorry for the wait,I wanted the chapter to be way longer but I have a lot projects to do.Next chapter will contain some smut ;)