Chapter 15

Third POV

"Sheesh, tryna get a girl all hot and bothered?" Lady asked when Percy landed. "Nope. You're just horny." Percy retorted. "I'm blaming you for it." She shot back. "Hey, not my fault your a cradle robber." Percy shrugged and teleported to the side when she shot at him. "Could you not." Percy more stated than asked.

"You annoy me." Lady said with annoyance. Percy shrugged. "Meh. Anyway, I'm gonna..." Percy trailed off as the area around them wavered and shimmered, transforming back into the city. Turns out that they were in one of the worst parts of the city. "Hmm, neat. Like I was saying, I'm gonna go turn in this mission. See ya later." Percy gave a two finger salute and disappeared. "Damnit!" Lady exclaimed and started walking.

TimeSkip

Percy reappeared in Hanako's office, making her guards prepare for trouble. He looked at them without a care in the world, then looked at Hanako.

"Nagi-san...?" Percy said questioningly. "That is the proper use, Jackson-san." She nodded. "Whew. Ok, well the demon is dead now. Lady is cleaning up the last of the infernals and I'll hunt for more just in case she missed any." Percy said. Hanako nodded. "Thank you for you services." She said and reached under her desk. She pulled out a brief case and pushed it towards him. Percy walked up to the desk and snapped the case open. Inside he saw one of the things he loved the most. Pure, cold hard cash.

"Thank you for your business, Nagi-san. Don't be afraid to call me in case you have any more demonic powers." He said and turned to leave. Once he was outside, he sent out a pulse with his sonar. Finding only a few demons, he made three duplicates. "Handle them for me, eh?" He asked. The duplicates nodded and all flew off. Percy teleported into his house, right in front of Sally. "Oh! Hey Percy." She said without even a hitch. "Hey ma. How's Susan?" He asked. "How'd you know I was talking to Susan?"

Percy chuckled and patted her shoulder.

"No offense mom, but you don't exactly have the most friends. Especially not in the building. The only one you do have is Susan." He said. "Thank you, for reminding me that I'm a lonely woman." Percy laughed and walked towards his room. "Don't worry. I make all the older women friends for you." He said. "That's actually very worrying. We should really talk about that!" Percy walked into his room and almost tripped over Seras's Harkonnen. It had been dropped in the middle of his room.

Looking over to her coffin, he saw that she had only managed to halfway close the bottom half. She was slumped over, barley actually staying in the coffin. Percy shook his head and put the case down. He first fixed Seras in her coffin, closing the bottom half and sitting her up right. He tried to cross her arms over her chest and close the top half, but it wouldn't close. He held himself back from uncontrollably laughing and moved her arms to her sides. Then he closed the top half. With a bit of difficulty.

"Damn woman. I gotta teach her how to make her tits smaller." He said. He then went to pick up her rifle and sat it next to her coffin. Percy sat in on his bed and started separating the money, leaving half in the case and putting the other half in his safe in his closet. "Really gotta buy another one of these things." He muttered to himself. "Or donate some to the needy." Lady said from the window. Percy gave her a disgusted look. "Ew." Lady shook her head and crawled into the room. "Come on Percy. Wouldn't you fell better about yourself if you helped some homeless people out?" She asked.

"I'm pretty sure I kill like three homeless people monthly." Percy deadpanned. "What about the sick? Donate to cancer research." She suggested. "I could walk into a hospital and heal every cancer patient as long as it's not too bad." He said. "Well, why don't you?" Lady asked. "Human has an over population problem that nature itself is trying to correct. Who am I to go against it." Percy shrugged. "Now get your money and get out. You're being too...nice for me." Lady sighed and picked up the brief case.