Chapter 1

I'm Olivia and people may know me as the "most popular girl in the school" I absolutely hated all the attention that I was getting. My friends were cool but when they became popular they became very rude and snobby. Being popular isn't the greatest thing I mean you always have to look good and make yourself look good and it gets really aggravating at times. 

"Olivia!" Sophie called

That's Sophie she has blonde hair and blue eyes and has got this wicked stare that makes people scared of her and she is also dating Ian. See Ian and max are the popular boys I always try to stay away from them as much as possible. They give wedgies, call people names, and are such players with women. 

"Coming!" I said annoyed

"Omg you should of came to gym today."Annie said

Annie was this black hair and green eyed girl that would kill for mens attention. She was always trying to flirt with them but it never works. She always gave food advice about dating though so she is helpful in a way. Annie was trying to get max but it failed because the other popular girl Hilly took her place.

Hilly always made me insecure she was gorgeous with her short black hair and those beautiful brown eyes that shine like no other. 

"Why what happened?" I eagerly asked 

"Well you know those two dorks Gary and Wyatt?" She scoffed and looked at her nails a habit she loves doing. "Yeah Ian and Max pulled down their gym shorts and was the most funniest thing I've seen all day" 

"Oh...." My mood suddenly changed when she mentioned that 

See Gary and Wyatt are the nerds of the school or the "dorks". I've liked Wyatt for the longest time believe me but I could never tell anyone because then I would be called "disgusting" or "piece of shit". My feelings get worse and worse the more I see him and I wish I could tell him but he probably hates me.

"Olivia? Hello?"

"Oh I'm sorry Annie I zoned out."

"You always zone out." Sophie said coming out of no where.

"Yeah well I'm gonna head to chemistry" 

"Wait Olivia!" Annie screamed.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna come to my house on Saturday?"

"Sure I'll be there" 

I walk into chemistry and see Mr.Huxley cleaning the beakers. I looked over at my classmates and I saw max and Ian snickering as they usually do. 

"Alright class today we are going to learn about chemical changes..."

Someone tapped my shoulder so I turned around to see what it was

"Hey Olivia this note is for you." Jeremy whispered.

"Oh thanks"

I grabbed the note from his hand and slowly opened the note.

Hey Olivia,

I think your really pretty.

Yep it's probably another one of those dumb boys trying to get my attention again.

The bell rings and I see Wyatt as he is putting his books in his locker.

Wyatt's pov 

"Wyatt omg just tell her!" Gary quietly shouted.

"Tell her what that I'm the dorkiest kid and I like the most popular girl in school!" I sighed and screamed to myself.

"Hey don't beat yourself up about it. Have you seen can't buy me love?"

"Gary this isn't a movie! This is real life!"  "I just wish I wasn't so nerdy and she probably loves max anyways."

As I said that a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders.

My Girl-Wyatt Donnelly ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें