Part 2

Wyatt's POV

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey," Olivia said waving.

"Hey," My face was probably reddening already.

Olivia left to go to her next class, I was watching her from a distance.

"Gary I'm inspired."

"Wyatt you literally just said hi to her."

"Exactly it's the fact she acknowledged me," I was staring at Gary now since Olivia left.

"You know you are a strange kid thinking she will ever love you."

"Gary give it a chance, maybe she will like me."

"No way, I mean she's beautiful and you.... well you are just a..." Gary was trying to find a nice word to say.

"Nerd? Dork? Possibly an idiot?" Trying to finish the sentence for him

"Yeah which woman never go for that."

"You sure know how to make a guy confident," I scoffed.

"Hey just being honest."

"Well I gotta get to english," I sped walked all the way to english class leaving Gary by himself.

Olivia's pov 

I had history with Mrs.Johnson and I watched as Hilly came in with her model like figure. Wyatt definitely likes her I mean who wouldn't she's so gorgeous.

"Good morning class !" Mrs. Johnson was a little too excited to teach us about the civil war.

Mrs. Johnson kept talking about the civil war and I felt a tap on my shoulder again, it was Annie.

"Hey idk what's happening but this is your second note today!" She whispered yelled at me 

"Again? Who keeps doing it?"

"Idk maybe a secret admirer" Annie smirked and looked back at the board.

I sighed and looked at the note.....

Dear Olivia,

Come to the cafeteria after school

From, 

Unknown 

Huh? That's it I guess I'll be going to the cafeteria.