➜𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬

Still Kenma pov :

" hey everyone my name is Miya atsumu and I would love to be apart of your team" he says giving us a closed eye smile waving his hand in the air.

  "Alright atsumu why do you think you should join us and what skills do you have that you think could be beneficial to us?" Sugawara says.

  I silently listen to the conversation between the two. " well I'm the best at long distance shooting and I'm good with any Weapon you name it. I'm ready to risk my life to carry out any mission that comes to us" atsumu says handing suga his paper with all his listed skills on it.

   Suga passes that paper around for ever one to look at when I get the paper I pass it straight to oikawa not bothering to look at it. I catch a glimpse of the list out the corner of my eye

  • sniper
  • good with weapons
  • able to charm people with good looks

The hell did he wright this his self....

   "Able to charm people with good looks? What the hell! " Oikawa reads.
    "Cocky I don't like him"

  "Sound like someone I know" Kageayama snickers . oikawa rolls his eyes as he passes the paper to akaashi he skims over it before passing it to Kageayama who gives it back to atsumu.

    "Welp atsumu looks like your in our first mission will be soon" sugawara says with a smile on his face as atsumu tries to hide his excitement. 

   Sugawaras phone goes off and he looks at it then looks back at us with a determinate look in his eyes. I groan already know what that means. Another mission "looks like you'll have to start sooner that I thought"

  "Alright everyone suit up our mission is that there's a underground ball happening tonight that the leader of one of our allies is throwing. rumor has it there two members of the swans attending they say there going to kill the leader we can't let that happen even if means killing the two members of the swans"

  "Which two members are going to be there?" I ask " i don't know I'm hopping it's not there leader. Atsumu since it's your first mission with us you'll this can be your test run don't mess this up for us"

   "Alright everyone let's go" akaashi says getting up from the table as everyone does the same " we leave at 10pm sharp don't be late"

   I nod my head as I walk out of the door walking to the elevator, getting in my car and driving back to my house.

  I enter the house to see kuroo in the kitchen making dinner. Damn how long did that meeting last I left this morning I think to myself.

  I walk up to him " hey I'm sorry about last night I didn't mean to be so harsh"
   "Kenma don't worry about it I know how you are it's fine just enjoy dinner with me tonight" he says in his softest voice. " of course I have to be at work at 10pm for another meeting i don't know what time I'll be back"

   "That's fine just don't work to hard ok go sit down dinners almost done" he says not looking up at me but he's still smiling I go sit down and the couch and grab my phone playing a game before it's time for the mission.

A/n (I'm going to post info for abt the swans tonight or tomorrow)